Things that are okay only in TLD context

bysinda

16 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Having bathrooms but never using them ......... 

Yes I do use them but in game it seems normal...😁

Maybe I'm weird but when I see a bathroom and I have to use it myself, I'll literally squat (as Astrid) facing away from the toilet as if she had to pee, then I'll go pee. When I unpause, I get out of the crouch and it's back to business as usual. Sometimes I even do it if I need a break and I see a bench or chair.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

Maybe I'm weird but when I see a bathroom and I have to use it myself, I'll literally squat (as Astrid) facing away from the toilet as if she had to pee, then I'll go pee. When I unpause, I get out of the crouch and it's back to business as usual. Sometimes I even do it if I need a break and I see a bench or chair.

Umm...  ok..  😊.  I take it you're a male?

23 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

Lol

I crouch on a bench sometimes, too!

On 8/22/2023 at 10:43 AM, bysinda said:

Things that are still messed up but you played so much, you don't even consider it anymore

I'll start

image.thumb.png.fceb73585da81191287d95d98001a29d.png

Snoozing next to a corps. 

No way, I just don’t. 😂

I don’t even like having my sleeping roll nearby. In caves with a corpse, I move as far away as possible. I’ve always wished you could move corpses out of caves and buildings. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

No way, I just don’t. 😂

I don’t even like having my sleeping roll nearby. In caves with a corpse, I move as far away as possible. I’ve always wished you could move corpses out of caves and buildings. 

But what if you don't have a sleeping roll and this is the only place you can crash for the night? 😁 

• Upvote 1

Dropping f bombs in a 13+/T game.

Falling insane distances and nearly dying but not braking any bones.

Commiting suicide by burning yourself to death in a fire because your bored with your run you made too easy.

Carrying 45 kg of weight because you have a small bag a backpack and NOT STARVING.

Using steroids just to run faster (stims).

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Dropping f bombs in a 13+/T game.

Falling insane distances and nearly dying but not braking any bones.

Commiting suicide by burning yourself to death in a fire because your bored with your run you made too easy.

Carrying 45 kg of weight because you have a small bag a backpack and NOT STARVING.

Using steroids just to run faster (stims).

I can't believe wherever you are classed it as a 13+.   .. it's a 16+ here.   But there should be a swear filter in the options.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I can't believe wherever you are classed it as a 13+.   .. it's a 16+ here.   But there should be a swear filter in the options.

I believe there is. But the earn rating teen for blood language violence. The fnaf movie is 16+ somewhere in Europe but it's 13+ here (and I can't wait).

3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I always roll with my roll. But, like the best of us, the roll has been forgotten. If that happens, I’m corpse spooning. 

sometimes you simply don't have the roll to roll. For example, on Interloper you start without a roll and have to live rollless untill you find or craft a roll 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, bysinda said:

sometimes you simply don't have the roll to roll. For example, on Interloper you start without a roll and have to live rollless untill you find or craft a roll 

I’d say this is a running gag, but I’ll roll with the roll and call it a rolling gag :D.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bysinda said:

🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1