Things that are okay only in TLD context

bysinda

1 hour ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Mass killing wildlife. Butchering them then leaving their bones to rot.

Caught myself thinking about mass killings, too :D and for such arbitrary reasons as just so they won't distract me. BRING ON THE PURGE 

1 hour ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Also something dumb is you can see corpses having a cowichan sweater or something good. But then get just like painkillers off of them. 

I mean, that is more the imperfection of a game than something messed up. I would categorize it as annoying 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Fish,salt and bones.....why would anyone be😁

hmm, sprats are more popular where I'm from but they are practically the same thing and not that bad. Bones are so small and soft because of the solution they are marinated in,  you won't feel them at all 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bysinda said:

hmm, sprats are more popular where I'm from but they are practically the same thing and not that bad. Bones are so small and soft because of the solution they are marinated in,  you won't feel them at all 

My grandparents used to have them in tomato sauce.... Spent ages picking the bones out lol...   The sauce with fish was enough to put me off😁

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

Sardines have a bit of a bad reputation… mostly undeserved, they’re pretty good in real life 😋.

I have enough trouble with fish fingers...(fish sticks)...  and I doubt they actually have any fish in them😅

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, conanjaguar said:

Sardines have a bit of a bad reputation… mostly undeserved, they’re pretty good in real life 😋.

I love herring/kippers; they're basically the same but without the nasty amounts of salt.

I ate a 6+ year old can of beans last year... so that's not on my "no no" list haha.

I'd probably say "it's okay because it's TLD" is the number of pelts I typically have lying around. Would be a little too close to Jame Gumb.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1