4 minutes ago, Cheeki said:

Already seatched that 10 times thoroughly. The whole place not just that. 

I'm running into the same thing with Lily's Pancakes.  Everyone is saying it's in Grey Mothers but I have searched it up and down.

57 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Breyerhouse Pie.  Wow, this one was easy to miss.

Hide contents

Thanks alot! Wanted to search it by myself but after not finding the BR recipe i decided to check this thread :D it was in the same spot as yours. Its confusing me a little, usually the good effects are light blue, the bad effects are red, but it does say +Cabin Fever, which makes me think i get cabin fever or at least more risk from it? Has any1 tried that out already?

I have found all the recipes and variants on my custom run except Lilys pancakes. I have broken down everything in grey mothers house, searched high and low over and over….nothing.

So I searched her grave….nothing

So I searched the climbing area…..nothing

So lastly I searched the farmhouse again…..nothing.

this has to be something to do with existing runs having moved something in that location or something. Because like I said I’ve found everything else just fine.

@Admin

Edited by TwoFatCatz
Wanted to tag admin

Starting to believe there may be something up with continuing saves and this update. I'm in PV, and neither Thomson's nor the Farmhouse have anything other than crafting materials added in. I've scoured the entirety of TC and the Farm, and going to head down towards Signal Hill, but striking out on previously explored locations.

Note: I know that Farmhouse doesn't have anything there, but it was sort of a last resort to see if maybe it was just in the wrong place.

Edited by Merrak
Spelling, plus note

@Enigmaecho I've checked the storage, behind pictures, under the table (even removed it and every breakable thing in the house including everything in the storage room), under beds, outside on the railing, in cupboards, the walls, the bathroom, in the fridge (even though its already been checked) the mantel piece above the fire, the floors everywhere.

Is their a location I've missed that you know about? 

4 hours ago, Enigmaecho said:

You should reinvestigate grandmas she might have tucked it away 😉

I did scan every inch of that place, I always do .. by sight and using the white dot... It's definitely not there..     the only place I haven't covered in Mt is the graveyard.. but thanks I'll have to go back there at some point anyway...    I'm looking for the variants at the moment. 

5 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I did scan every inch of that place, I always do .. by sight and using the white dot... It's definitely not there..     the only place I haven't covered in Mt is the graveyard.. but thanks I'll have to go back there at some point anyway...    I'm looking for the variants at the moment. 

I was reading the list of many places people said they were finding Lily's recipe and never found it at any of those locations. Instead, I end up finding it behind one of the table legs in the Kitchen though.

I've still not found the one at Thomson's Crossing...and just like you, I searched every inch of the building.

7 minutes ago, Merrak said:

I was reading the list of many places people said they were finding Lily's recipe and never found it at any of those locations. Instead, I end up finding it behind one of the table legs in the Kitchen though.

I've still not found the one at Thomson's Crossing...and just like you, I searched every inch of the building.

I tried a new run briefly this morning and found lily's recipe in the room upstairs behind the cloth.  But my old run there's nothing.. anywhere.. 

Thompson's crossing I found it just sitting on the worktop but I know it's been found in a few other areas too..    

The only recipe I've found on a custom and regular run was the preppers pie in the ml cache.    I haven't looked for the rest yet but I'm inclined to ignore where they're being found and just search everything as much as I can.. if I find one great but if not I'm not going to stress about it.. they'll get round to fixing it as soon as they can ..   but I can certainly understand the frustration that's going on..

6 hours ago, Leeanda said:

For me it was up in the closet I should have figured there would be multi spawns but thought maybe they had statics like the momento

11 minutes ago, Enigmaecho said:

For me it was up in the closet I should have figured there would be multi spawns but thought maybe they had statics like the momento

I found it on the shell upstairs on a new tester  run this morning, so I think it's definitely random...   I don't really want to climb to Milton until the stamina has been fixed though...   But when I do go back I'll check the grave and triple check the house..

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Merrak said:

Starting to believe there may be something up with continuing saves and this update. I'm in PV, and neither Thomson's nor the Farmhouse have anything other than crafting materials added in. I've scoured the entirety of TC and the Farm, and going to head down towards Signal Hill, but striking out on previously explored locations.

Note: I know that Farmhouse doesn't have anything there, but it was sort of a last resort to see if maybe it was just in the wrong place.

Thank you for sharing. We are reviewing this feedback, and we will reach out if we have additional questions regarding these reports. 

On 6/22/2023 at 9:13 AM, Leeanda said:

I expected to find lily's pancake recipe at grey mother's but nope.😁.     Got all the ingredients and skillet but no recipes yet....   It's fun looking though...

I’ve only been able to find one recipe and I started a new run just to get it.  
My original run turned up nothing.  No variant revolver and no recipes.  

Is this a bug?? I would have figured all recipes should spawn in any given run.  😕

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Semple Fi said:

I’ve only been able to find one recipe and I started a new run just to get it.  
My original run turned up nothing.  No variant revolver and no recipes.  

Is this a bug?? I would have figured all recipes should spawn in any given run.  😕

I'm finding the revolvers ok but the recipes are either extremely well hidden or bugged..  I've only found 2 on my older run . One of them I also found in the same place on both the old and a new run..   have you tried looking in the prepper caches? I think you should find one in one of them ,if you don't then I think yours might be bugged.     If you want to check on ytube ...lithar has done a video on all recipe locations .

• Like 1

Did the v2.19 patch solve some of these spawn problems?

I found peppers pie in a different bunker than @Leeanda, one I didn’t know existed!

Still haven’t found the family stew in the community hall in ANY location that’s been mentioned…

@yollarbenibekler I’ve started tearing apart any interactive objects in Grey Mother’s house looking for Lily’s pancakes… No luck.  Checked the grave too.  

So far I’ve only found Prepper pie, stalker pie, and Breyerhouse… hoping the patch will help!

3 minutes ago, Semple Fi said:

I found peppers pie in a different bunker than @Leeanda, one I didn’t know existed!

Still haven’t found the family stew in the community hall in ANY location that’s been mentioned…

@yollarbenibekler I’ve started tearing apart any interactive objects in Grey Mother’s house looking for Lily’s pancakes… No luck.  Checked the grave too.  

So far I’ve only found Prepper pie, stalker pie, and Breyerhouse… hoping the patch will help!

I searched grey mother's three times before I found it. It was invisible but the dot picked it up otherwise I'd have missed it again... 

Spoilers..... 

Between the table leg and window in the kitchen nearest side to the fridge..  I was crouched with the lantern on and saw nothing. It is possible that it was half stuck in the wall. 

I haven't found one in the lodge or the lighthouse at all, .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

No luck, unfortunately

On 7/2/2023 at 9:23 AM, Leeanda said:

I searched grey mother's three times before I found it. It was invisible but the dot picked it up otherwise I'd have missed it again... 

Spoilers..... 

Between the table leg and window in the kitchen nearest side to the fridge..  I was crouched with the lantern on and saw nothing. It is possible that it was half stuck in the wall. 

I haven't found one in the lodge or the lighthouse at all, .

THANK YOU!!!!

Just found it

• Upvote 1