Rabbit Chasing Wolf

Lone Walker

It was the only time I seen a rabbit chasing a wolf and I thought it was funny and did have a laugh to myself 😂 I had just been attacked by that same wolf a minute before that and after a struggle he run off towards to where the rabbit was, you can hear the sound of the rabbit getting killed just before it runs after the wolf. 

7 minutes ago, Lone Walker said:

It was the only time I seen a rabbit chasing a wolf and I thought it was funny and did have a laugh to myself 😂 I had just been attacked by that same wolf a minute before that and after a struggle he run off towards to where the rabbit was, you can hear the sound of the rabbit getting killed just before it runs after the wolf. 

The blood spot from your shooting the wolf is in the snow at the start of the video.  That would have put the wolf into panic mode and the rabbit went into panic mode as the wolf got close to it even though the wolf won't actually kill the rabbit while in panic mode.  There is, I believe, a cliff just out of view, so both rabbit and wolf would have turned away from the cliff.  It just happened that the rabbit was behind the wolf when they did that.  Great video!

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

The blood spot from your shooting the wolf is in the snow at the start of the video.  That would have put the wolf into panic mode and the rabbit went into panic mode as the wolf got close to it even though the wolf won't actually kill the rabbit while in panic mode.  There is, I believe, a cliff just out of view, so both rabbit and wolf would have turned away from the cliff.  It just happened that the rabbit was behind the wolf when they did that.  Great video!

Yes it was near the cliff where you can attach the rope to climb down, the one past the Rickety Foot Bridge.

Now I'm picturing that scene in star wars when Han is chasing the storm troopers down a hallway, only to realize they were simply leading him to a hangar just rammed with stormtroopers lol

Edited by ajb1978
spelling
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

Lord, bless this Thy Hand Grenade… I’m ashamed to admit I’ve forgotten the rest of that scene :D.

With which we may smite thy foe, in thy mercy. Amen.

I'm pretty sure. : )

Edited by CoffeeCup
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2023 at 12:11 PM, Leeanda said:

@xannaI see a lot of bunnies hanging around corpses and carcasses , especially at night ..so that'd work😁

Side note - I remember reading somewhere that bunnies, deer and other herbivores will sneak a mouthful of meat here and there, when they get the chance. Apparently, this is a real thing.

6 minutes ago, CoffeeCup said:

Side note - I remember reading somewhere that bunnies, deer and other herbivores will sneak a mouthful of meat here and there, when they get the chance. Apparently, this is a real thing.

I don't blame them, grass and veg  only don't sound very appealing 😁.    

Seriously though I'm not surprised. Maybe a nutrient thing?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I don't blame them, grass and veg  only don't sound very appealing 😁.    

Seriously though I'm not surprised. Maybe a nutrient thing?

Here's an article from the Smithsonian :

"This Poor Chicken Got Eaten by a Cow"

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/when-herbivores-arent-poor-chicken-got-eaten-cow-180951115/