Poll

SuperStriker16

Where should my main base be in my 500 days interloper run?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Timberwolf Mountain cabin is the mountaineer’s hut, ( forgot its name when typing the poll) to clear up any confusion.

I will @ everyone I know on here and recommend you all vote and make sure to justify your answer. @Leeanda @Laika Ivanova@conanjaguar@Glacia@ManicManiac@Serenity@Pencil@mfuegemann@Kranium@Jotunheim Thank you to all of you for helping me out with this, and just being the kindest, most helpful, and most supportive people I’ve ever met. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

I recommend making primary encampments in each region you visit.  That way, no matter where you go... you have yourself established.

Don’t worry about that, I will definitely be setting up at least small bases in almost every region, make sure to vote (if you haven’t already) for a MAIN base location, which is going to be where I will spend most of my time at, and will be where I dump most of my extra supplies. Make sure to Tell me why you picked whatever location you choose.

• Upvote 1

I was torn between camp office and PV farm  . They're both big and have plenty of storage but I chose camp office because it's more central on the map now we have the updates. Plus its safer for you on loper than PV farm😁.  

Good luck on your new run and have fun👍🙂

• Upvote 2

Mountaineers hut in TWM is the easiest choice. You have wolfs around for meat and a fishing hut to work off cabin fever (bring a pot to prepare water while fishing). Just install a rope north of the lake for easier access to coal in the cave. The occasional bear and moose near the hut are convenient too.

Life can be dull there at times, so You may pass time often.

Edited by mfuegemann
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

I REFUSE!! Not for a third time no HRV ethier. And definitely not ash canyon. I’ll get back to posting if I find a better spawn.

Oh dear!! Anythings better than hrv!!😊.   Kudos for not giving up!  👍👍

Best how? If you want "easiest" then Camp Office or Mountaineers Hut.

I voted "other" - Maintenance Shed in BR.  I've spent more time there than at any other base in the entire game. It's got pretty much everything right there and what isn't is a short trek away. Once I'm at cooking lvl 5 it's trivial to keep fed by shooting from the windows, too. And since I enjoy long scavenging expeditions, being at the edge of the map is kind of a plus. (well, it's not at the edge any more haha)

But I almost chose Cannery because that would be a good challenge.

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2023 at 10:17 AM, Leeanda said:

Did you steal his dinner?😊.  Seriously though my last run before the update I had a wolf just outside the church which has never happened in three+ years of playing.. weirder it was from the left side not the right. 

That wolf can fully enter the stone church...that punk got in a struggle with me right by the fire barrel once.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

That wolf can fully enter the stone church...that punk got in a struggle with me right by the fire barrel once.

Did it follow you up there though?  I can understand that or if you had a strong scent but pilgrim it's unheard of for me. 

I hope you cooked him up😁

Edited by Leeanda