Anyone find item variants yet?

Spoiler 

Spoiler

Idk ıt counts but ı found a death note key at miners folly in Ash Canyon. The key opens a box (some heavy fish in there) upon a boat next to Anglers Den

I found another note in Mountainers Hutt (and ıt refers to Chasm Case ı guess) but ı haven’t gone yet.

Btw ı did not buy DLC yet ı just start a new survival save.

13 hours ago, Heavy_Bear90 said:

Reveal hidden contents

found the splenkers lantern wich is more fuel efficient

Whoa, seriously? Where??

15 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

If so, please post using spoiler tags!  Thanks.

Uhh... I don't know how to post using spoiler tags, and apparently nobody else here does. How do you do it?

1 hour ago, Semple Fi said:

Spoiler

Vaughns rifle in Winding River

And I saw someone else who found it at Carter, so I'm assuming it's just... you know... a Variant of a normal spawn.

8 hours ago, Pınar51-06 said:

Spoiler 

Spoiler

Idk ıt counts but ı found a death note key at miners folly in Ash Canyon. The key opens a box (some heavy fish in there) upon a boat next to Anglers Den

I found another note in Mountainers Hutt (and ıt refers to Chasm Case ı guess) but ı haven’t gone yet.

Btw ı did not buy DLC yet ı just start a new survival save.

Oh yeah, the Mementos! I found three of those, they didn't seem that interesting.

It really wasn't worth it to go up past Rickety Foot Bridge in BR just for 3 cured saplings in a lockbox.

I found Barb's rifle and the spelunkers lantern. I also found crampons in an unexpected location. I won't say where to any of it. I am also finding pots everywhere. Rifle spawns are in new and unusual locations. I like finding guns for some reason. And pots.

Hahaha I just lost a run where I found something like 10 cooking pots in Milton alone.  I had 2 at Grandma's house, 2 at the Farm, and i think 7 others stashed before I bought it to a multi-wolf ambush at the main intersection. 

Now I'm on a new run there and have found only 2 but this run has gallons of lant fuel.

They are in rather unusual but not unknown places, I can name drop two regions if you'd like to get spoilered:

winding river, pleasant valley

And full spoiler:

Rifle in a metal pipe ontop of winding river on the plateau by the dam entrance, Lantern in the Cave by the Mystic Falls Picknick area, behind the waterfall. You have to look carefully though to notice it, bring a light

;)

4 hours ago, ChillPlayer said:

They are in rather unusual but not unknown places, I can name drop two regions if you'd like to get spoilered:

Hide contents

winding river, pleasant valley

And full spoiler:

Hide contents

Rifle in a metal pipe ontop of winding river on the plateau by the dam entrance, Lantern in the Cave by the Mystic Falls Picknick area, behind the waterfall. You have to look carefully though to notice it, bring a light

;)

Nothing was in either of those locations...I don't know what's going on here, but I really don't like it.

10 minutes ago, ChillPlayer said:

Ah okay, thanks. But it is not confirmed yet what has already been released? From this thread so far only Rifle, Lantern and Bow have been found - I have the first two, guess I'm heading to HRV now.

The first 3 have been confirmed.  Others in the thread have mentioned 2 other rifle variants, so hatchet and knife may come later.