Do Canadians not go to the bathroom?

stmSantana

Currently, this game has bathrooms only in some large buildings. Toilet and sink, bathtub or shower.

20220104174255_1.thumb.jpg.bcc8fd6c441be05040ea81be848f15ec.jpg

However, most buildings do not have a toilet. There are portable toilets or latrines outside some buildings, but most buildings don't.

20220104174055_1.thumb.jpg.eeea40764baa103fc889175fccc1ec6e.jpg

20220104182840_1.thumb.jpg.f075f2915e39c942b8ffe93b446659a7.jpg

In houses without them, did the inhabitants freeze their buttocks in winter Canada? :)

Of course it's a joke. However, although I understand that the game needs to omit reality, I'm a little confused because it's inconsistent.

Edited by stmSantana
Corrected translation error to English

3 hours ago, Leeanda said:

There's none in desolation at all!  Perhaps they just dug holes?

I think it's probably the real reason why the region is called Desolation Point. 😄

But seriously, the Lonely Lighthouse could use at least a toilet with a shower, and the lack of such facilities at Hibernia Processing is an especially glaring omission. Unless there were bathrooms in the destroyed buildings near the trailers...

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Morrick said:

I think it's probably the real reason why the region is called Desolation Point. 😄

But seriously, the Lonely Lighthouse could use at least a toilet with a shower, and the lack of such facilities at Hibernia Processing is an especially glaring omission. Unless there were bathrooms in the destroyed buildings near the trailers...

Lol!🙂 

A place that size should have had several, can't remember seeing any in the mine or transition  so maybe they were there ? Still wondering where the bear goes?  There are no woods!🙂

17 hours ago, ChillPlayer said:

Yeah not even on the Riken - imagine being weeks long on a whaler without a toilet 🤢

Canadians plops their butts outside the taffrail and pray to whatever they worship there's no rough sea when they're in time of need. 😉

18 hours ago, ChillPlayer said:

Yeah not even on the Riken - imagine being weeks long on a whaler without a toilet 🤢

lol, you've heard that expression, "they were chumming the water!" 

1 hour ago, SysGhost said:

Canadians plops their butts outside the taffrail and pray to whatever they worship there's no rough sea when they're in time of need. 😉

lol, having some practical experience with that myself, there's nothing like the smack of big wet wave of cold ocean water on your backside when you're in rough seas in the middle of the night!  I don't know which God heard my plea that night 'cause I asked em all!  

• Upvote 2

On 1/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, odizzido said:

Canadian here, I thought it was normal to not have a washroom? Usually I save up incase a polar bear comes and I am too busy ice fishing to punch it.

-"Oh no! A bear! I better release my emergency load I've saved up for years. *KaB00M*" <bear whimpers off>

Result: Bear is far gone, but it cost you the emergency load and both pants as well as thermal underwear that are now ruined.

Edited by SysGhost
  • Upvote 1

every true Canadian Thunder Pavillion should contain:

• toilet paper (preferably 1-ply left over from last season)
  • an old coffee can full of ashes
  • a spot to put your beer while you're otherwise occupied
  • an old stubby beer bottle sitting there that nobody's moved since '73
  • a long stick (preferably hockey stick, but eg. a broom handle is acceptable)

thunder_pavillion.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kranium said:

every true Canadian Thunder Pavillion should contain:

• toilet paper (preferably 1-ply left over from last season)
  • an old coffee can full of ashes
  • a spot to put your beer while you're otherwise occupied
  • an old stubby beer bottle sitting there that nobody's moved since '73
  • a long stick (preferably hockey stick, but eg. a broom handle is acceptable)

thunder_pavillion.png

I think you forgot the three sea shells

• Upvote 2