New options in cars after pointing with the mouse

PiterZ

On 12/11/2021 at 8:51 AM, PiterZ said:

Has any of you already noticed that in some cars there are options after pointing with the mouse?
These are:
GAMEPLAY_HeatedSeats
GAMEPLAY_Lights

I wonder if they work during the aurora?

Thanks for posting. Can you please share which cars you're seeing this in, and in which region? Any additional information you can provide would be helpful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Thanks for posting. Can you please share which cars you're seeing this in, and in which region? Any additional information you can provide would be helpful. 

While the text is almost certainly a bug, heated seats and lights would be awesome. I hope this is something you're actively working on, rather than something you scrapped and accidentally left a bit of code for in the game.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Admin said:

Hello Dear Studio Hinterland.
Thank you for your interest in this topic and sorry for posting these things on the forum. I just noticed a texture change in some cars and that made me curious.
I noticed this in the transit area: Keeper's Pass South -> Mirthless Fork (near trailerkeeper). In this purple car (picture below). But also in any other car near this place - I don't remember which one it was yet. I have not noticed any other cases at the moment. If I see something like that again, I will let you know - I promise.
These two transition zones, by the way: the North Goalkeeper Pass and the South Goalkeeper Pass
that lead us to Blackrock are actually big extra maps that you can live on. You've put a lot of work into them - I love you for that. Best regards to Raphael and all Developers 🌡❤

Picture.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, odizzido said:

Since it seems electrical items work no problem during an aurora it would be cool if at least some cars have things like heated seats to help. I think it would add a little touch of niftyness to the game.

Would be a neat addition, but I imagine electric seats would take quite a bit of electricity to operate and I doubt an aurora would provide that much power.  I'd love to see microwaves operational during an aurora :)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Would be a neat addition, but I imagine electric seats would take quite a bit of electricity to operate and I doubt an aurora would provide that much power.  I'd love to see microwaves operational during an aurora :)

Good idea my friend :)
If the elevator starts during the aurora, why shouldn't these other things be able to? :) Such an elevator also needs a lot of power - I think so

I greet you warmly, Survivor 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PiterZ said:

If the elevator starts during the aurora, why shouldn't these other things be able to?

Good Point.  I guess "story", "reality" and "dev resources" need to break somewhere.

I was hoping the elevator in the prison would work during an aurora, but no luck.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PiterZ said:

Hello Dear Studio Hinterland.
Thank you for your interest in this topic and sorry for posting these things on the forum. I just noticed a texture change in some cars and that made me curious.
I noticed this in the transit area: Keeper's Pass South -> Mirthless Fork (near trailerkeeper). In this purple car (picture below). But also in any other car near this place - I don't remember which one it was yet. I have not noticed any other cases at the moment. If I see something like that again, I will let you know - I promise.
These two transition zones, by the way: the North Goalkeeper Pass and the South Goalkeeper Pass
that lead us to Blackrock are actually big extra maps that you can live on. You've put a lot of work into them - I love you for that. Best regards to Raphael and all Developers 🌡❤

Picture.jpg

i'm playing currently at this place now, and here that car painting is actually gray =D

• Admin locked this topic