The Long Dark Hotfixed to V1.55 [48657]

Admin

Hotfix_Thumbnail_Template_v1-2.thumb.jpg.ffc963a01eee896f9939f2e7f28c4dd2.jpg

Hello community,

To address issues around how Arrows work in game we have hotfixed The Long Dark to v1.55 [48657].

If you still encounter issues while playing The Long Dark please visit our Support Portal.

To stay-up-to-date with news and information about The Long Dark and Hinterland, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter (Game | Studio ).

If you have any other questions or are just curious to know more about the game, please also consider joining our weekly Milton Mailbag Q&A.

CHANGELIST v1.55 [48657]

GENERAL FIXES

* [ALL] Fixed issue where Arrows could deflect off surfaces incorrectly.

* [ALL] Fixed issue where Arrows could be pushed through the ground.

* [ALL] Fixed issue where Arrows could become stuck in mid-air.

###END OF RELEASE NOTES###

• Upvote 2
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Is it time for the new Hotfixes to be pushed to GoG, or is there still more fixes planned before GoG gets them?

Just curious. Not complaining or anything. The past two Hotfixes mentioned they weren't being sent to GoG. This one didn't mention it.

BTW! I have signed up for your newsletter but have not received anything since I got the confirmation email, followed by the Welcome email.

We are sending this update to GOG by the end of the day. This will bring GOG up to the level of all other platforms. I'll update this thread to confirm it once it's gone, or the next day.

As for the newsletter we haven't sent one out for a bit but you should get them when we release another one. We don't send them out for Hotfixes as we don't want to overwhelm people's inboxes.

• Like 1

Wonderful!
Thanks again to the entire Hinterland team for the quick succession of hotfixes.  In light of this patch, I can't wait to get off work and dust off my bow (I am in dire need of some practice - my archery proficiency has gone to pot). :D

Edited by ManicManiac

5 hours ago, Furbino said:

The Hunted part 2 seems broken. The bear ignores the script and won't bleed

We will look into this. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, TheRealPestilence said:

Thanks for the arrow fix.  Any word on the log bridge snow issue?

Nothing to announce right now. We are looking into it. 

Hey so theres this glitch with the (so far only) revolver say the incorrect condition when on the ground (eg; say 96 in inventory but 48 on the ground)                                                            also theres another glitch where if you place a unopen, canned food item on the floor next to a burning fire, it will start opening it.

1 hour ago, Deadly Shadow said:

Hey so theres this glitch with the (so far only) revolver say the incorrect condition when on the ground (eg; say 96 in inventory but 48 on the ground)                                                            also theres another glitch where if you place a unopen, canned food item on the floor next to a burning fire, it will start opening it.

Please share this with our Support Team at thelongdark.com/support .

2 hours ago, Deadly Shadow said:

The can opening thing when placed next to a fire is not a glitch. It will warm your can of food. You can place tea and coffee too to warm it up. Click on it when warm to eat or drink.

21 minutes ago, serenity1125 said:

Does this update fix the problem where animals shot with arrows stop bleeding if you go inside? If not, is that something you are working to fix?

If it hasn't been listed in the notes then it likely hasn't been addressed directly.

If it's an issue that you've reported to our Support Team then it's something that we're looking into. If nobody has reported it's possible that it's not known which is why we are directing people to report things to our Support Team.

You can do that here: thelongdark.com/support 

Guest kristaok
21 minutes ago, Tohono O'odham Man said:

Cool thanks for fixing the problems. So when do you think episode 3 is coming out?

Hinterland don't give dates, they stopped a while back due to some issues in the past. I think it may come out either late this Year or early next Year, but I am just guessing. I am actually leaning towards the latter though, I don't think it will come this Year. 

59 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Just curious if you ever got a confirmation from GoG on receiving the 1.55 patch?

Nothing yet. We reached out to them again yesterday to confirm that they have the build. 

It has been sent and so there's nothing further we can do on our end at this point.

• Upvote 1