Please let me turn 360 in the car!

MrBlack

I dunno if it's been already mentioned, but I wish I could turn to look outside the rear window when inside a car... 

Picture this: closing in to quoncet garage, almost there, suddenly two barks and eight feet running!  Quick refuge in a close by car... The wolves pass by and leave towards the back of the vehicle.. I can't turn to see them leave.... I gotta guess by their sound... 

Wish I could see 360 in a car...  

14 minutes ago, huntergathers said:
14 minutes ago, huntergathers said:

Definitely agree, maybe you should ask about it in the mailbag thread and see how the devs feel about it if you're lucky. I got one of my posts in oe recently, and that's a long running request honestly.

Thanks, I will!B|

I think that this should definitely be implemented since being in a car doesn't mean you are intrinsically stuck, sitting perfectly straight in one of the seats. This should be featured just for the sake of realism and better immersion. Unless you're a giant or the car is unusually small, when you're in a car, you can turn around in your seat. It's tight but doable. You can even switch seats, go from front to back, and vise versa.

Archived