Possible issue with 1.34 ??

Cr41g

So I just downloaded 1.34 to my PlayStation and started up my long term survival. Game started in the Quonset on CS  where I saved last. I headed out the front door and the game loaded after selecting to exit the Quonset.. upon loading the whole area in front had wolves standing there.. all of which promptly died.. there are seven in total carcasses.. none of which I was responsible for.. they appeared and died during the load to go outside..

170AB1ED-E5A9-40D2-9814-A9700B3AEB90.jpeg

I got this occasionally in 1.33 on the PS4 so I don't think it's unique with 1.34 (I haven't gotten it in 1.34 but I'm sure I will). They should disappear next time you transition, but occasionally they come back.

More annoying to me in 1.34 is that passing time to melt snow triggers a save, which on a standard PS4 is an annoying hitch.

In the hotfix, which I don't believe is yet out for PS4, they mention fixing an issue with old corpses of animals re-appearing. I certainly saw it once after a recent update. So those might be all the wolves you've ever killed by the gastation. 

1 hour ago, cullam said:

In the hotfix, which I don't believe is yet out for PS4, they mention fixing an issue with old corpses of animals re-appearing. I certainly saw it once after a recent update. So those might be all the wolves you've ever killed by the gastation. 

Yes, this was an issue we fixed in 1.34. It went live last night (Friday) for PS4 players, although depending on your region of the world it could take up to 24 hours to reach you. 

3 hours ago, cullam said:

I downloaded 1.34 last night for the PS4 (Eastern TZ US).

I had a similar issue when coming out of that lone house at the top of the hill. Except I got 2 dead deer outside the front door. Both frozen solid and un harvestable. This was after the 1.34 update.

Archived