Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

2 hours ago, xanna said:

This one as well! I didn't really clock it before, but look at those rays of sunlight! Phenomenal.

Indeed. I don’t know if it’s that I’m not paying attention, or if my graphics settings are down too low, but that’s the first time I’ve seen rays of light like that out of doors.

19 hours ago, xanna said:

This one as well! I didn't really clock it before, but look at those rays of sunlight! Phenomenal.

There are are mods on; I'm going to guess that's where the god rays came from; I've never seen them in this game before either.

I do hope that some more lighting effects will be coming; as Raph said in the intro video to TFTFT, they're planning on adding some graphics enhancements for the people with high powered video hardware.

I happen to have some high powered video hardware right here, and I'm looking forward to it. While messing with the look of this game is perilous (I personally think the visual style of the game is both beautiful and unique and have loved it since I discovered this game), I'm confident that the Hinterland folks will do spectacular work when they get to it.

Here are some screenshots I've taken from my first playthrough. I absolutely adore this game. I got it a long time ago discounted on PSN and it had been sitting in my unplayed games much too long. It's beautiful, haunting, and relaxing all at the same time. I can't wait to experience episode 5. 😘

20230227_075000~2.jpg

20230227_075045.jpg

20230227_075035.jpg

20230227_075012~2.jpg

20230227_075017~2.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Like 2

On 2/27/2023 at 10:22 PM, bexxyrae said:

Here are some screenshots I've taken from my first playthrough. I absolutely adore this game. I got it a long time ago discounted on PSN and it had been sitting in my unplayed games much too long. It's beautiful, haunting, and relaxing all at the same time. I can't wait to experience episode 5. 😘

20230227_075000~2.jpg

20230227_075045.jpg

20230227_075035.jpg

20230227_075012~2.jpg

20230227_075017~2.jpg

These are all phenomenal. Your composition is 🔥
Welcome to Great Bear, so glad you're enjoying it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, diggity said:

Wow to that first pic.  I'd accuse you of having OCD but I'm just jealous lol

This is on my 500 Day challenge character (currently at day 256). I've had plenty of time to move things from all around Great Bear to the Cabin.

Unseen on the other side of the bed is 3 rifles and 9 pistols.

Everything has a place. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1