Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Guest jeffpeng
3 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

32D3CDD0-DB40-4ABF-8076-876A449567F4.thumb.jpeg.d1f990c1466c297062723a7886a81482.jpeg

This one in particular catches a certain eeriness. Animate it, let a wolf stroll by in the background, and you have a perfect, gloomy starting screen for TLD.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:55 AM, k0s0ff said:

Very cool. I once tried to make a panorama. But I didn't do too well. How did you make your panoramas?

First I take three or four snapshots from left to right keeping the frame horizontal, then I take the photos to PhotoShop which stitches them together with the Photomerge tool. 

• Like 1

Guest jeffpeng

screen_3bfef22d-50e0-4eda-9217-8b53ffacaae1_hi.thumb.png.ba428ddf5435d8fe4c7e2133495ea4ba.pngA rather rare aurora sunrise.
(1 cl Grenadine, 6 cl Orange juice, 4 cl Vodka, fill with Ice, top off with 1 cl Curaçao. Do not stir. Serve with some dog food.)

1 minute ago, jeffpeng said:

screen_3bfef22d-50e0-4eda-9217-8b53ffacaae1_hi.thumb.png.ba428ddf5435d8fe4c7e2133495ea4ba.pngA rather rare aurora sunrise.
(1 cl Grenadine, 6 cl Orange juice, 4 cl Vodka, fill with Ice, top off with 1 cl Curaçao. Do not stir. Serve with some dog food.)

Beautiful shot Jeff. And you had me until the dog food. May I request Pinnacle Peaches from the Bartender instead?

Guest jeffpeng
6 minutes ago, Sgt Socks said:

And you had me until the dog food. May I request Pinnacle Peaches from the Bartender instead?

You gotta stay true to the theme. 🤷‍♂️

51 minutes ago, jeffpeng said:

You gotta stay true to the theme. 🤷‍♂️

One could argue Pinnacle Peaches are more on theme with a sunrise. The colour palette is compatible and flavour profile would work well with orange, grenadine and curaçao *quietly swaps dog food for peaches under the table* 😇

I'm going to try some image embedding type stuff, see if it's possible to get higher res images here.

xCOvYXr.jpg

So, this is "Other Media" -> "Insert Image from URL" with the Imgur "Direct Link". I'm curious... will it be loaded from imgur ad therefore be full res, or will it be downsampled?

Edit to Add: Nice. This completely works. All my future screenies are definitely going to use this method, because now you can see the shot in all it's 4K glory. I think the embed in the page also looks slightly less lossy than in the post directly above...?

Edited by stratvox
Confirmation bias
  • Upvote 1