Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Sorry for spamming the thread, but I was too happy not to share. After so many attempts gone awry, I finally reached the summit of Timberwolf Mountain! 🎉:flaregun:🏔️

(When I got the Steam achievement, I was frankly surprised to read that only 3.7% of users got it. I thought that percentage would be a bit higher by now.)

screen_1e929932-8507-4793-b5ab-530769f4344b.thumb.png.6cb3832d1d0ff5dbe6f925e8449dc791.png

screen_e6c85b21-cb64-46ba-a000-4c1a595024dc_hi.thumb.png.4eca893e51768c2e037c1d014b5f5a0c.png

(Previously, on LOST…)

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

looks like you are the Valiant Tailor,
seven in one blow!

I used to have a Puss in Boots LP when I was a kid.  Played it over and over.

edit:  the only reason I think The Brave Little Tailor had something to do with Puss in Boots is that it was the story on the flip side of the LP 😄

Edited by I_eat_only_wolf_meat

1 hour ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

I used to have a Puss in Boots LP when I was a kid.  Played it over and over.

edit:  the only reason I think The Brave Little Tailor had something to do with Puss in Boots is that it was the story on the flip side of the LP 😄

ah, the things that remind us of our childhood!  

On 12/21/2021 at 11:02 PM, Pınar51-06 said:

My favourite broken bridge is in BR and ı haven't seen the ravine part of Broken Railroad before. There was so much carcass and dead body than ı ımagine and more crow feather than ı expected lol.

Nice screenshots! You made me want to return there… :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

yeah, me too.  I mean you can still just drop stuff on the ground there, but from an immersive perspective I would 
prefer to see the bin outside the cabin

It would seem it's easier to remove things like that than just leave it,for some odd reason. Kinda like the hatch or the bunker that used to be nearby?