Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

3 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

hope that was enough to fill your belly!

Haha :D I was returning from Spence forge to ML and had like 90 catstalks on me though, delibrate starving is delibrate :P and only went for the hide with that deer

Anyway, I really love that foggy sun scene at Forlorn which happens from time to time, no other map really replicates this visual quite like it, because of the flat wide open spaces 

Edited by Mistral

23 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

is this a metaphor for getting stoned?  Or do you need a new pair of glasses?  double ought rabbit rounds?

I don’t know what it is, but you should see all the hallucinogenic out-of-reach floating limbs, branches and sticks in my BRR.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, dahemac said:

I don’t know what it is, but you should see all the hallucinogenic out-of-reach floating limbs, branches and sticks in my BRR.

Oh, I know it well...  next time you see a floating object in game, pick up a rock and pretend to "aim"  you'll hold out your left hand, now snap a screen shot and it looks like you are using the force to keep the item levitated.   

https://hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/36755-you-gotta-keep-em-levitated/?do=findComment&comment=193487

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1