Survivor talk, might have spoilers.

FaT McMarlin

5 hours ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Harvesting might bring all the wolves to the yard lol but it's always a crap shoot if the weather will hold. The wind is definitely going to shift a few times, but fingers crossed no blizzards!!!!!

What are the best boots?ย 

Well, with looper always being cold, if that was what I had, I probably wouldn't change anything. I'd prefer the extra sprint. When the world's at it's coldest, I'll have the hides sitting around guaranteed๐Ÿ˜.

Nah, if you really don't over play it and keep a balance between a run you've got to work hard in and an easy run, I bet you could go 500 days on your custom looper.

I learn from my mistakes quickly lol. I don't make many mistakes, and the ones I do are epicโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Medium loot for the win!!!!!! Summit is my first priority after I forge. While unlucky that there was no saw there the first time, a flare gun and 3 shells definitely made up for it.ย 

Right!! You should be pissed off at all the time wasted killing wolves.ย  There really should be a floor full of hide to walk on and 2 full coats lol.ย  It probably feels close to what dead world feels like. Maybe it's Murphy messing with you. Oh you wanted a wolf challenge?, here's a completely different wolf challenge. The challenge to find one.

I've had a lot of fog actually... weirdly on both runs lately..ย ย 

Best boots are the insulated ones...warmest overall without being too heavy..

Lol. Plenty of bear hides at least..some for clothes and the rest to keep your Astrid's toes warm๐Ÿ˜

They're the best mistakes to make ...๐Ÿ˜…

I took a hacksaw thinking there wouldn't be one up there,only to find two laying on the floor and two in a container lol..ย ย 

No idea, but I'm going to check the settings this morning to make sure...ย ย 

If I wanted a real Wolfie challenge I'd have maxed the twolves out and headed to bleak with no weapons ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….ย  ย  It is kind of like regular pilgrim run but stil much quieter...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've had a lot of fog actually... weirdly on both runs lately..ย ย 

Best boots are the insulated ones...warmest overall without being too heavy..

Lol. Plenty of bear hides at least..some for clothes and the rest to keep your Astrid's toes warm๐Ÿ˜

They're the best mistakes to make ...๐Ÿ˜…

I took a hacksaw thinking there wouldn't be one up there,only to find two laying on the floor and two in a container lol..ย ย 

No idea, but I'm going to check the settings this morning to make sure...ย ย 

If I wanted a real Wolfie challenge I'd have maxed the twolves out and headed to bleak with no weapons ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….ย  ย  It is kind of like regular pilgrim run but stil much quieter...

I don't mind the increased fog. Helps keep a torch going lol wolf friends like to sneak up on me though.

Notes taken: find insulated butts!!!! Auto correct for the win!!! And yeah, I'm leaving that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Thinking about it in the moment, I think when I place my first rug of a run is the moment I move from mid game, to late game since I've got to be set up before I start giving Astrid warm rugs.

Well, if you're going out, might as well go out with a loud bang. I really think trying to imitate how looper players played on Voyager really did help. I didn't have to retrain myself to correct bad habits. Minus my insane habit of carrying guts for constant party time.

So you've got my saw lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ extra expo coat as well, maybe I need to summit before I forge๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm joking, my need to kill out weights my need to be warn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I need to go say hello to Tom.

How sweet would it be if you could replace wolves across the whole island with TW. If possible, I'd never leave custom. I'd need to change my name to TW King lol

Do you count fire as a weapon?

Edited by FaT McMarlin
Spelling was horrid

27 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I don't mind the increased fog. Helps keep a torch going lol wolf friends like to sneak up on me though.

Notes taken: find insulated butts!!!! Auto correct for the win!!! And yeah, I'm leaving that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Thinking about it in the moment, I think when I place my first rug of a run is the moment I move from mid game, to late game since I've got to be set up before I start giving Astrid warm rugs.

Well, if you're going out, might as well go out with a loud bang. I really think trying to imitate how looper players played on Voyager really did help. I didn't have to retrain myself to correct bad habits. Minus my insane habit of carrying guts for constant party time.

So you've got my saw lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ extra expo coat as well, maybe I need to summit before I forge๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm joking, my need to kill out weights my need to be warn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I need to go say hello to Tom.

How sweet would it be if you could replace wolves across the whole island with TW. If possible, I'd never leave custom. I'd need to change my name to TW King lol

Do you count fire as a weapon?

I like fog too but not so much of the really thick stuff...ย  you can get lost very quickly.

Lol...ย  insulated butts would help anyway๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

I've already quit the loper run, left the hut this morning to go to ash to find a bear all of a sudden about to maul me....ย  quit and deleted it...ย  I obviously can't trust the custom settings at the moment..ย  not a happy bunny today..ย  I knew the wolves were wrong..ย  Friday the 13th is usually lucky for me,but not this one..ย  ย I was enjoying that run..

So much bear killing...๐Ÿ˜.ย  But worth it for being soft underfoot.

All the gear is in the hut for you.. the moose is still untouched too so have a feast ,it's near the containers in the birch area๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šย 

I don't rely on torches in bleak,it's nearly always too windy ,so in this case ..nope๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I like fog too but not so much of the really thick stuff...ย  you can get lost very quickly.

Lol...ย  insulated butts would help anyway๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

I've already quit the loper run, left the hut this morning to go to ash to find a bear all of a sudden about to maul me....ย  quit and deleted it...ย  I obviously can't trust the custom settings at the moment..ย  not a happy bunny today..ย  I knew the wolves were wrong..ย  Friday the 13th is usually lucky for me,but not this one..ย  ย I was enjoying that run..

So much bear killing...๐Ÿ˜.ย  But worth it for being soft underfoot.

All the gear is in the hut for you.. the moose is still untouched too so have a feast ,it's near the containers in the birch area๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šย 

I don't rely on torches in bleak,it's nearly always too windy ,so in this case ..nope๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

By lost you mean find new shelters? Cause that's what happens to me usually. I'll get lost and find a cave I'll never find again lol

The insulation might make sitting easier๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah, we've suspected the run was bugged. I'm sorry the bear was there. I don't blame you for deleting it. You took the bears away for a reason.ย 

I do like to give Astrid her nights at home, relaxing in thermals and a sweater. Nice roasting fire and comfy rugs to sleep on. She's going to deserve her first break after the summit.

Bleak requires violence. No doubts about it. To windy for anything else. I think it's why I prefer Black Rock vs Bleak. Less wind and more cover lol. More region knowledge as well lol.

ย 

2 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

By lost you mean find new shelters? Cause that's what happens to me usually. I'll get lost and find a cave I'll never find again lol

The insulation might make sitting easier๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah, we've suspected the run was bugged. I'm sorry the bear was there. I don't blame you for deleting it. You took the bears away for a reason.ย 

I do like to give Astrid her nights at home, relaxing in thermals and a sweater. Nice roasting fire and comfy rugs to sleep on. She's going to deserve her first break after the summit.

Bleak requires violence. No doubts about it. To windy for anything else. I think it's why I prefer Black Rock vs Bleak. Less wind and more cover lol. More region knowledge as well lol.

ย 

Lol..ย  ย I usually get that in hrv...ย  glad I don't go there often enough.

We certainly need it with all those blizzards in PV..sitting waiting them out gives me rear ache never mind Astrid๐Ÿ˜ย 

I was enjoying that run too.. now I can't trust custom.... Iย  was up at miners folly area on another run,on passive and it still scared the wotsits out of me when I tried to get round the bear.. sounds stupid to most but not to me..ย 

Sounds very cosy....we need marshmallows in the game..

Bleak also has three possible moose spawns too..ย  but I prefer open spaces despite the weather..

Not sure how I feel about BlackRock if I'm honest..ย ย 

Map knowledge is one of the most important things I reckon..ย ย 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Lol..ย  ย I usually get that in hrv...ย  glad I don't go there often enough.

We certainly need it with all those blizzards in PV..sitting waiting them out gives me rear ache never mind Astrid๐Ÿ˜ย 

I was enjoying that run too.. now I can't trust custom.... Iย  was up at miners folly area on another run,on passive and it still scared the wotsits out of me when I tried to get round the bear.. sounds stupid to most but not to me..ย 

Sounds very cosy....we need marshmallows in the game..

Bleak also has three possible moose spawns too..ย  but I prefer open spaces despite the weather..

Not sure how I feel about BlackRock if I'm honest..ย ย 

Map knowledge is one of the most important things I reckon..ย ย 

For me, it's the HRV side of the map lol. I can't remember the last time I found somewhere new to stay in AC. I'm pretty sure I can be just fine and hit 500 with never venturing into half the map.ย 

Days upon days upon days๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ PV is so ironic it's maddening if you're unprepared ๐Ÿ˜‚ the only pleasant thing is Tom and he's got a nasty habit of eating you.

Especially since bears weren't even supposed to spawn. I'd have left instantly as well.ย 

Hot coco would be great as well. Fire, bear rugs and apocalypse cappuccino, coffee then hot coco.

I completely understand why people don't like Black Rock. It's brutal and unforgiving as it gets. The tighter canyons and areas make fighting the TW harder. It's a vicious paradise.

From bow to first kill in under 3:30 minutes.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/Tpkx9PhPi9

ย 

8 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

For me, it's the HRV side of the map lol. I can't remember the last time I found somewhere new to stay in AC. I'm pretty sure I can be just fine and hit 500 with never venturing into half the map.ย 

Days upon days upon days๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ PV is so ironic it's maddening if you're unprepared ๐Ÿ˜‚ the only pleasant thing is Tom and he's got a nasty habit of eating you.

Especially since bears weren't even supposed to spawn. I'd have left instantly as well.ย 

Hot coco would be great as well. Fire, bear rugs and apocalypse cappuccino, coffee then hot coco.

I completely understand why people don't like Black Rock. It's brutal and unforgiving as it gets. The tighter canyons and areas make fighting the TW harder. It's a vicious paradise.

From bow to first kill in under 3:30 minutes.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/Tpkx9PhPi9

ย 

I've been everywhere several timesย  and now struggling for things to do ,I can't stay in one place for too long so I'd miss not having half the maps..ย  trying a snowball would be impossible lol..

It's not all bad,or rather unpleasant ๐Ÿ˜.ย  Dinner outside the front door is a bonus..I think it's got the right balance betweenย  nature and humans, just enough buildings for the space there is..ย  Milton is the opposite,it feels crowded and messy..

Nice one.๐Ÿ˜.ย  Another one bites the dust lol..

ย 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

I've been everywhere several timesย  and now struggling for things to do ,I can't stay in one place for too long so I'd miss not having half the maps..ย  trying a snowball would be impossible lol..

It's not all bad,or rather unpleasant ๐Ÿ˜.ย  Dinner outside the front door is a bonus..I think it's got the right balance betweenย  nature and humans, just enough buildings for the space there is..ย  Milton is the opposite,it feels crowded and messy..

Nice one.๐Ÿ˜.ย  Another one bites the dust lol..

ย 

I don't think I could do a snowball ever lol. I like to travel in game way to much. I prefer a simi nomadic life.ย 

I think I like PV cause it takes so long to get anywhere. Just crossing from one side to the other is a day in game. And that's if the wind isn't in your face. You've really got to want to go wherever you're headed.ย 

I don't understand how I get so many one thump kills. I do what everyone else does and aim for the head. Pretty sure this is also the first time I'm 100 percent hit and kill ever. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜ ๏ธ Won't last long, but I'll revel in it for the time being lol.

6 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I don't think I could do a snowball ever lol. I like to travel in game way to much. I prefer a simi nomadic life.ย 

I think I like PV cause it takes so long to get anywhere. Just crossing from one side to the other is a day in game. And that's if the wind isn't in your face. You've really got to want to go wherever you're headed.ย 

I don't understand how I get so many one thump kills. I do what everyone else does and aim for the head. Pretty sure this is also the first time I'm 100 percent hit and kill ever. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜ ๏ธ Won't last long, but I'll revel in it for the time being lol.

It's good having a main base to go home to but staying there for 50 + days would drive me nuts. Especially in PV with that weather๐Ÿ˜ย 

True.. turning the wind down is a godsend.. I wish I'd done it years ago like I did with sprains lol..

Well the head is the best place to hit..ย  perhaps your real life skills with the bow help..ย  knowing trajectory and whatnot..ย ย 

I don't blame you,if I got more than 70% accuracy I'd be ecstatic ๐Ÿ˜

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

It's good having a main base to go home to but staying there for 50 + days would drive me nuts. Especially in PV with that weather๐Ÿ˜ย 

True.. turning the wind down is a godsend.. I wish I'd done it years ago like I did with sprains lol..

Well the head is the best place to hit..ย  perhaps your real life skills with the bow help..ย  knowing trajectory and whatnot..ย ย 

I don't blame you,if I got more than 70% accuracy I'd be ecstatic ๐Ÿ˜

I couldn't do it strait. Maybe force myself to do it on Pilgrim some day to really learn the regions.ย 

Can you turn the wind completely off?

I didn't hit the head though. Took this right before harvest. Neck and shoulder region. It might with the longer range I think I get really lucky.30d14cc2-a573-4676-a350-645d6a492ad9.thumb.png.8d532a60ccfecf2f3ac71f7406821ba4.png

I'm going to try to preserve it as long as possible. See how far I can take it. Going to mean no pot shots on wolves though.ย 

4 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I couldn't do it strait. Maybe force myself to do it on Pilgrim some day to really learn the regions.ย 

Can you turn the wind completely off?

I didn't hit the head though. Took this right before harvest. Neck and shoulder region. It might with the longer range I think I get really lucky.30d14cc2-a573-4676-a350-645d6a492ad9.thumb.png.8d532a60ccfecf2f3ac71f7406821ba4.png

I'm going to try to preserve it as long as possible. See how far I can take it. Going to mean no pot shots on wolves though.ย 

You think you could?ย  ย  It's hard enough for me to stay longer than a week anywhere.. but you could spend that long trying to find a wolf to kill on pilgrim๐Ÿ˜ย 

Sadly no.. just turn the variability to low..ย  you'll get silent blizzards too,well nearly silent.

Hmm.. I don't know then..party luck and rng..

You realise now you've said that you'll probably miss everything and get mauled...it's Murphy's law๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leeanda said:

You think you could?ย  ย  It's hard enough for me to stay longer than a week anywhere.. but you could spend that long trying to find a wolf to kill on pilgrim๐Ÿ˜ย 

Sadly no.. just turn the variability to low..ย  you'll get silent blizzards too,well nearly silent.

Hmm.. I don't know then..party luck and rng..

You realise now you've said that you'll probably miss everything and get mauled...it's Murphy's law๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I mean, I'm not guaranteeing any set amount of time. But a good week to explore each region should be extremely beneficial.

I just chase them to a wall of I really need a wolf kill lol.

I'm going to say it's mostly luck.

Murphy can try all he wants. I'm not getting mauled once this run. Not by a bear anyway. Yes, I'm tempting fate, but Murphy can do his best. I'll kill every bear he sends my way. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 hours ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I mean, I'm not guaranteeing any set amount of time. But a good week to explore each region should be extremely beneficial.

I just chase them to a wall of I really need a wolf kill lol.

I'm going to say it's mostly luck.

Murphy can try all he wants. I'm not getting mauled once this run. Not by a bear anyway. Yes, I'm tempting fate, but Murphy can do his best. I'll kill every bear he sends my way. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Weather permitting of course...or bears....or wolves....๐Ÿ˜ย 

I think there's a thread somewhere with all the technical stuff and rng theories on critical hits..ย 

I'm sure you will lol..๐Ÿ˜.ย  Astrid needs those rugs anyway๐Ÿ˜…

6 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Weather permitting of course...or bears....or wolves....๐Ÿ˜ย 

I think there's a thread somewhere with all the technical stuff and rng theories on critical hits..ย 

I'm sure you will lol..๐Ÿ˜.ย  Astrid needs those rugs anyway๐Ÿ˜…

I do enjoy theories. I've got a few ideas, but I think it's mostly luck. I think wind direction plays into it but I don't know how. I wish I understood more about game design.

I'm too mean and stubborn to let a bear kill me first. Lol we both die today bear๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

14 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I do enjoy theories. I've got a few ideas, but I think it's mostly luck. I think wind direction plays into it but I don't know how. I wish I understood more about game design.

I'm too mean and stubborn to let a bear kill me first. Lol we both die today bear๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You and me both..I wouldn't have a clue though,tech and me dontย  mix.๐Ÿ˜

Ironic if he kills you by falling down dead on you๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

31 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You and me both..I wouldn't have a clue though,tech and me dontย  mix.๐Ÿ˜

Ironic if he kills you by falling down dead on you๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Me either. I rely on people better suited to the topic.ย 

Lol that would be so effing sweet. It could read crushed by dead bear.

4 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Me either. I rely on people better suited to the topic.ย 

Lol that would be so effing sweet. It could read crushed by dead bear.

I think it's happened once before...kimioto I think..ย  I'm sure I saw it on YouTube.ย ย 

What a way to go though๐Ÿ˜…

22 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I think it's happened once before...kimioto I think..ย  I'm sure I saw it on YouTube.ย ย 

What a way to go though๐Ÿ˜…

I wonder how much has changed over the years between updates trying to always improve.

A real gnarly way to go, you might be warm while you slowly crush and starve to death.

6 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I wonder how much has changed over the years between updates trying to always improve.

A real gnarly way to go, you might be warm while you slowly crush and starve to death.

This is nothing to how the game started.. the record for surviving then was about 5 days.... if you were lucky. ...๐Ÿ˜ย 

He was already on the floor after a mauling,so they both died within seconds of each other..

I can imagine being stuck under a bear for days though..ย  ย you could nibble on it's claws ๐Ÿ˜

13 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

This is nothing to how the game started.. the record for surviving then was about 5 days.... if you were lucky. ...๐Ÿ˜ย 

He was already on the floor after a mauling,so they both died within seconds of each other..

I can imagine being stuck under a bear for days though..ย  ย you could nibble on it's claws ๐Ÿ˜

Lol I guess my brain isn't working. I never thought about actually surviving lol I was thinking about the dev side and how far they have come and how much work they've put into the code to improve hunting and defence.

I wouldn't mind going out looking at the bear that died right before me lol.

Use the claws to cut him open and eat your way out!

11 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Lol I guess my brain isn't working. I never thought about actually surviving lol I was thinking about the dev side and how far they have come and how much work they've put into the code to improve hunting and defence.

I wouldn't mind going out looking at the bear that died right before me lol.

Use the claws to cut him open and eat your way out!

It's working better than mine ever does.๐Ÿ˜.ย  Oh I see..ย  yes they've done a lot of incredible work over the years..

You get the satisfaction ,he gets nothing lol..

Never thought of that..neat,a ready mealย  under a cosy blanket ๐Ÿ˜…

16 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

It's working better than mine ever does.๐Ÿ˜.ย  Oh I see..ย  yes they've done a lot of incredible work over the years..

You get the satisfaction ,he gets nothing lol..

Never thought of that..neat,a ready mealย  under a cosy blanket ๐Ÿ˜…

I really do wish I could play the original game at least once. I want to know where this adventure started. If given a choice between the time capsule and the cougar, give me the time capsule. And I really really really want the cougar.

Technically, we both lose. I'm still dead, just not dead first lol. I can scream Victory when my last gasp of air lol.

Yup๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ no way to go hungry, no way to go anywhere๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

1 hour ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I really do wish I could play the original game at least once. I want to know where this adventure started. If given a choice between the time capsule and the cougar, give me the time capsule. And I really really really want the cougar.

Technically, we both lose. I'm still dead, just not dead first lol. I can scream Victory when my last gasp of air lol.

Yup๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ no way to go hungry, no way to go anywhere๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Same here,and 4don..ย ย 

Exactly,you get the last laugh...ย  ย and bear just ends up as a very grumpy ghost๐Ÿ˜ย 

While we eat bear ,the wolves nibble our frostbitten toes like they're burnt sausages ๐Ÿ˜…

20 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Same here,and 4don..ย ย 

Exactly,you get the last laugh...ย  ย and bear just ends up as a very grumpy ghost๐Ÿ˜ย 

While we eat bear ,the wolves nibble our frostbitten toes like they're burnt sausages ๐Ÿ˜…

I need to complete the dark walker challenge for the night perk. Playing an endless night might be fun.

Lol shame the ghost of dead bears can't warn their bear friends of what's coming. I might get eaten that way lol.

Lol bold to assume I had toes left๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I do, no frostbite this run lol. Even when I did have some, it didn't effect anything..... Voyager difficulty.

15 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I need to complete the dark walker challenge for the night perk. Playing an endless night might be fun.

Lol shame the ghost of dead bears can't warn their bear friends of what's coming. I might get eaten that way lol.

Lol bold to assume I had toes left๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I do, no frostbite this run lol. Even when I did have some, it didn't effect anything..... Voyager difficulty.

I tried dark walker a few times, twice I spawned right next to a wolf...the third I realised my eyes aren't up to the challenge .. got from spawn in mysteryย  lake to winding river then just stood and waited for it.took quite a while to turn up lol..ย 

๐Ÿ˜. There's plenty of time for you to get eaten..ย  if that's what you want anyway..most people try to avoid it๐Ÿ˜…ย 

I'm sure the wolves aren't fussy eaters lol..ย  ย ย 

I don't think the damage on voyager is different to pilgrim. But I had frostbite on a run somewhere and it didn't do anything either..ย  weirdly I had it on my upper arm,not sure how you amputate just that bit lol.

ย 

• Upvote 1