Coastal Fishcakes recipe - SPOILER

Sceh

I can't seem to find the coastal fishcake recipe anywhere in the darn lighthouse.
I have gone over every pixel, even picked up everything that was arranged on the shelves: nada.
And yet every piece of content someone uploaded tells me that it should be somewhere in the building.

You guys, help, I think I am going mad... or maybe I am fine and this is a bug.

4 hours ago, Sceh said:

I can't seem to find the coastal fishcake recipe anywhere in the darn lighthouse.
I have gone over every pixel, even picked up everything that was arranged on the shelves: nada.
And yet every piece of content someone uploaded tells me that it should be somewhere in the building.

You guys, help, I think I am going mad... or maybe I am fine and this is a bug.

Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm the Experience Mode you are playing on (or whether you're playing on Custom settings)? Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

I have confirmed that the Old saves got corrupted somehow and some of the recipes are missing - The Ash Canyon one, Lillys Pancakes and the coastal fishcakes are missing from both of my old saves. When i make a new save ang go for the recipes they are always there. Hinterland needs to adress this somehow. 

• Upvote 1

Yep, I've only found Lily's Pancakes on my old save, Thomson Family Stew and Coastal Fishcakes are not on their respective locations. Scoured both the lighthouse and community hall five times each, I'm off to Ash Canyon, but I'm not optimistic the recipe will be at Foreman's. Vanilla Interloper, old save. 

I can find them both If I spawn a brand new character. 

Quick update, managed to find Camber Flight Porridge and Breyerhouse Pie in their respective buildings. Not sure if this has anything to do with the most recent update, but I'll make the trip back to PV and check for Thomson's again.