Facewear and hat slots separated

Boneviolin

I Have been kinda bothered about The fact that if your'e wearing two hats, you can't use a scarf, wich is quite unlogical. So I toutght that maybe there could be one or two slots for only face- and neckwear, seperately from The hat slots.

• Upvote 2

agree.  even if the warmth of the scarf is nerfed a bit to accomodate this, it just feels right wearing a scarf early game (before rabbit/toque).  i surely would cover my face in sub zero temperatures

For whatever reason this doesn't bother me. Even though last time I played I took off my scarf to wear a second hat and I was thinking that would actually be colder. Which it would be for sure.

I mean if they change it it wouldn't bother me either, and it would make more sense. They could really just take away a hat slot and just have a neck/face slot. I can tell you for sure if I had to be in -40 weather for hours every day I would certainly sacrifice a hat to cover up exposed areas.

I don't see this as being necessary.  All I see it doing is giving the player a warmth advantage, so for me... no thank you.  I think, having two head coverings is more then enough, especially if we consider the accessory slot which can also support two ear wraps.

:coffee::fire:
Also, I'm generally not in favor of things that make life easier for the player :D

Edited by ManicManiac

18 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

I don't see this as being necessary.  All I see it doing is giving the player a warmth advantage, so for me... no thank you.  I think, having two head coverings is more then enough, especially if we consider the accessory slot which can also support two ear wraps.

Also, I'm generally not in favor of things that make life easier for the player :D

How would having one hat slot and one face slot make the game easier? It would infact limit the player more than it currently does and scarves are not as warm as hats making it more difficult that way.

Personally I do agree that I don't see it as necessary either, for me, but when I look at it it does make more sense and doesn't have any negative impact for me if they change it. Since there are no negatives and only benefit for other people then I think it's a good change to do.

6 minutes ago, odizzido said:

How would having one hat slot and one face slot make the game easier?

That's not was I was talking about... and that's not what OP was talking about.

What OP suggested was:

On 5/14/2020 at 9:16 PM, Boneviolin said:

one or two slots for only face- and neckwear, seperately from The hat slots

Which equals a total of 4-6 slots depending on how you read it  (either 2 hat slots, 2 face/neckwear slots OR 2 hat slots, 2 face slots, 2 neckwear slots)

Which is why I commented the way I did. :D

Ah. I read the title "Facewear and hat slots separated" as separating the two slots into one face and one hat. After reading the OP that is what they're saying, you're correct. I would be in favour of having one hat and one face slot.