The Long Dark Hotfixed to V1.74 [58755]

Admin

Now_Available_Steam_Cover_Image_800x450.png.549d8e0af29e9d61ed56f84fce51a871.png

We’ve released our v1.74 Hotfix for ERRANT PILGRIM. If you encounter any issues while playing The Long Dark please visit our Support Portal.

To stay-up-to-date with news and information about The Long Dark and Hinterland, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter (Game | Studio).

If you have any other questions or are just curious to know more about the game, please also consider joining our weekly Milton Mailbag Q&A.

CHANGELIST v1.74 [58755]

GENERAL FIXES

• Fixed an issue that caused items to fall through the ground, when breaking down a nearby object.
  • Fixed an issue that caused some items to fall through the ground when transitioning between locations.
  • Added check to the Lost & Found Box to recover inaccessible items that were lost when breaking down an object or after a transition.
  • Added additional checks to the Lost and Found Box to avoid moving invalid items to it.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Gun Tech. said:

Top stuff! ❤️ Can't wait to get verification somehow and then I can continue on my Survivor :)

If by verification you mean information about continuing with your Survival Game, we responded to your other thread with an answer.

I think he means for players to test out the game and it seems to be fixed "out in the wild" for everyone. If 1.74 makes it to GoG I can let you know how it's going for me.

edit-------

Oh, cool that this patch is out :) Thanks as always for the update :)

Edited by odizzido

1 hour ago, svluu said:

On 1.74 had sticks fall through ground when breaking down planks ar FM forge on to ticket but fyi still be careful.

If you've experienced this please file a ticket with our Support Team at thelongdark.com/support and they can investigate.

Thank you.

21 hours ago, Polynomial-C said:

Has this update been submitted to GoG?

I am wondering if it costs money to submit patches to GoG. They won't say but I can't think of anything more likely.

I would be perfectly fine if hinterland had patches that we could just download that didn't use any store. People do it all the time with mods and other things and it's not like it wasn't common a number of years ago.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

On 10/8/2019 at 3:32 AM, ManicManiac said:

If we are talking about how long it takes GoG to get content to it's customers... seems to me then, the issue is with GoG and not really with Hinterland.  Raph has stated at least a few times before that Hinterland releases updates to all supported platforms together.  How long it takes those platforms to deliver the content to individuals using those platforms is not Hinterland's fault - or even really under their control.

I only mean to say that if the issue is with GoG, then it stands to reason that it might be more fruitful to take it up with GoG... right?

[Addendum]
I imagine the same goes for the "Windows Store."

Edited by ManicManiac

Which updates though? If it's just major ones I could accept that based off what I've seen. I don't know about every patch though because it seems that not every minor patch gets posted on GoG. I can easily understand not sending every patch, especially if you know another one is coming in a few days.

Without knowing more I am not ready to say where the slow or missing parts are. Perhaps I will message GoG and ask if they've been given the files yet, and when they got it. If I actually get any information I will let you guys know.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:21 PM, Anomen said:

Question to UWP (Windows Store app) - Is that still getting the updates? I did not get the updates now for two or three releases.

I'm still on Version: 1.69.57923.2

finally I received 1.74 via Windows Store 🤩

On 2/13/2020 at 9:12 AM, Admin said:

All platforms should be updated at this time.

Correction, WeGame is having issues with the update and are working on it from their end.

We will update this thread when we have confirmation that it's out on that platform.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Admin unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic