Stump Remover in ML?

Willy Pete

Excepting a more thorough going over of Carter, I have not found any gunpowder components in Mystery Lake. This includes the once over on Carter, checks on the trailers near it, hunters blinds, Camp Office, Lake Cabins, Ice fishing huts, Trappers, Lone Cabin, Logging Camp, and the prepper cache.  Nor have I found any in Forlorn Muskeg though I only looked at Poachers and Old Spence. I did find sulfur in the Maintenance shed in Broken Railroad and haven't yet checked the Hunting Lodge. 

I play on Pilgrim. 

• Upvote 1

I have checked the Hunting Lodge and the only things I am taking from Broken Railroad would be the one bag of sulfur and one book on gunsmithing. I also got a car battery from the car parked near the Hunting Lodge, so six lead plates from harvesting it. None of the Breyerhauser trucks, nor the pickup truck by the Lodge, had car batteries.  I might have expected that the Maintenance Shed would have had a few car batteries in the storage area or scattered about the shed but there were none. 

Luck of the draw I guess. 

I've found two so far. One can in one of the Mystery Lake Cabins, the ones closest to the Western Access trail. And pretty sure the second can was inside the Derailed Train - inside the metal container - my brain is a sieve though and hope that recollection is accurate.

• Upvote 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:55 PM, Willy Pete said:

Has anybody found Stump Remover in Mystery Lake? I've gone over the place twice now and nothing to show but a bag of Sulphur in the Trapper's Cabin. Playing on Voyager.

Not been there yet. Iv found stump remover, sulfur, and something else in the barn in PV. Am working my way in that direction tho.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, Willy Pete said:

So the character who couldn't find any Stump Remover in ML died due to stupid causes and in my new run I've found three Stump Removers in ML and no sulphur. Not sure if the RNGods love me or hate me.

wow, RNG gods are telling you to move. XD But good luck, I know Sulphur is out there! 

• Upvote 1