workbench no longer working

Theburnedone

i am at pleasant valley and i came back after the episode 3 update and now i cant use my pelts to craft at the downstairs workbench is this just a bug related to me or is this wide spread 

below i have attached a picture im sorry for the horrible quality but as you can see there is no craft button even though i have the materials 

-thank you have a good day

IMG_20191126_201023.jpg

@Theburnedone
I personally have not experienced this issue, however:

If you have not already done so, I recommend you summit a ticket on the Hinterland Support Portal.
There is a link on the main page... though I will include it here as well, for continence.

https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
Tagged the wong person... corrected.

One other thing. Do you actually have a sewing kit on you? The new interface defaults to a tool that you don't necessarily have in your inventory, with no indication, other than the missing craft button. For example, I'm crafting a bow in interloper, and it always defaults to a knife, even though I don't have one.

7 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

Also... I can't tell from your picture if that's an 8 or a 0 for your cured gut.
If you don't have cured gut, then I would be willing to bet that might be your issue...

9 minutes ago, Theburnedone said:

how do you get a good picture on xbox and i have 8 cured gut or else the box would be red 

^^^

I am wondering what time of day it was, and what the lighting you had was. The game won't let you craft in the dark. (no [Begin Crafting] will show up at the bottom.

And rather than post a full page on sharing screenshots from XBox One (which is sadly not as easy as from Steam or GoG (already saved on your computer).

Here's a link to an article (a little old. but it still works the same way, at least for One Drive..) https://www.windowscentral.com/how-take-screenshot-xbox-one

1 hour ago, Dr. S. said:

One other thing. Do you actually have a sewing kit on you? The new interface defaults to a tool that you don't necessarily have in your inventory, with no indication, other than the missing craft button. For example, I'm crafting a bow in interloper, and it always defaults to a knife, even though I don't have one.

This.  I was able to replicate the issue by having all the needed crafting items in my inventory, except any means to sew them. All the crafting components show white, but the "begin crafting" button is missing.  If you pick up a sewing kit and click on the workbench again, the button is present.