help needed on the forest talkers side quest

Mixxut

2022013671_Nyttkuva(19).thumb.png.de853a4bc64f71ada7fd3c538effdc49.pngI have almost finished episode 3 of Wintermute (awesome episode btw) but I can't locate the first letter telling the locals' side of story in the Forest Talkers side quest. Where is this note located? I have looked everywhere but can't find it!

Yeah I would really appreciate an answer on this , I've got the same one missing I think. The two locals notes I have  I got at signal hill, the other I'm not 100%but I'm sure I got it one of the buildings in Thompson's crossing.

I'm sure I've been to every location so can't think where I may have missed it.

Based on the sequence that they appear in my journal, and my memory of when I explored certain places---

I believe part one is in the barn at Outbuildings, part 2 is in the Thomson Crossing store and part 3 is in the radio shack at Signal Hill  edit- Pat one may also have been in the fishing hut on Pensive pond- I wish I was certain, I'm sorry. 

Edited by TROY

update on this- my apologies for the errors- but it's also possible that they are somewhat random I suppose.

I started a new playthough to check my memory and found 1 of 3 in the store, and nothing in the barn or fisihng hut. I'm sorry, I was sure it was of those places.

I've checked everywhere I can think of that I would have been at that point in my other game, and nothing.  I am CERTAIN that the last one was in the radio shack, and one is for sure in the store.   

58 minutes ago, TROY said:

update on this- my apologies for the errors- but it's also possible that they are somewhat random I suppose.

Hide contents

I started a new playthough to check my memory and found 1 of 3 in the store, and nothing in the barn or fisihng hut. I'm sorry, I was sure it was of those places.

I've checked everywhere I can think of that I would have been at that point in my other game, and nothing.  I am CERTAIN that the last one was in the radio shack, and one is for sure in the store.   

Thanks for the help. I found the missing note in the store. Not sure where I found the other two tho. 

24 minutes ago, Mixxut said:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed the note in the store :)

It had me stuck for a long time as well.  It wasn't until I was meticulously searching every single vehicle and structure specifically looking for that one note, that I finally found it.  It just blends in too well.  A note stuck to the wall stands out. A note stuck to a bulletin board is essentially camouflaged.