Name for the next update

Hotzn

I heard @Raphael van Lieropis still looking for a name for the next update.

How about "Resourceful Cook"? Doesn't sound too epic/impressive, but makes a reference to the new cooking mechanics. The cartography update was named Cartographer, the book-reading update was named Scholar. Would make sense to name the cooking update Cook then. And the preceding adjective was always a bit... well... picturesque? Unusual? So Resourceful seems alright.

Or - if reference should rather be made to the new untouched wilderness region, maybe "Intrepid Forerunner"?

I hereby state that I have just now made these names up myself (though I cannot exclude the possibility that others may have had the same ideas before me) and that I forfeit all and any rights (if such rights should exist) to these names, for the sole benefit of Raphael van Lierop and/or Hinterland to use at will.

Keep up the good work!

Really good stuff coming together here. Especially from @Pillockwho is dutifully following the construction rules, displaying great creativity in the process. The odd man out is "Boy Named Sous" - somehow I am missing what that one is about... I mean there must be some connection to the song A Boy named Sue, but I'm not really getting it.

Hey, @Patrick Carlson, @Jeffery Simpson, you copying this? :)

Guest Jeffery Simpson

We're definitely watching. Not going to comment, but it's great to see all the suggestions and speculation.

Archived