TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, PART FIVE is here!!!

29 minutes ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

Right now we're focused on Part Five and dealing with bugs and hotfixes. I'll address GoG at a later date.

Good good. Can't wait for the Tale wall to be fixed so I am no longer stuck with a certain someone.

[[[ some rude/accusatory/disrespectful comments have been removed ]]]
[[[ As well as a few sidebars that were not really helpful or not really contributing to the thread ]]]

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

As I've previously mentioned:  

On 6/24/2024 at 2:26 PM, ManicManiac said:

I'm encouraging/reminding everyone to be mindful to stay civil and respectful...
All sides of the conversation are welcome (of course)... as long as it stays respectful.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 5
  • Like 1

Wow. I just can tell i love this update and everything about. However i probably turn off puma on my  main interloper run, enable on every later runs. 

Misery mode is amazing i love punishment it give.

• Upvote 2

big thanks Hinterland for the gog confirmation today.

so guys... to play and push the bugs you see 😁

nota: not meaning for Hinterland to go too quick 🤪

Edited by bascolais
orthograph

after the new fix i click again enable so the 2nd time then i thought it is time go all in and fight a cougar +1k char but....

the timer is on 2 days and do not change in the transfer pass after 4 days waiting it says still 2 days, then i travel to mystery lake and there also 2 days.

On 6/25/2024 at 4:43 PM, Polynomial-C said:

Although it would already be the third time, rebuying the game wouldn't be an issue, If TLD would be available on any platform which allows me to fully own a game which I buy, and not only give me a "licence" which "can be revoked".

I simply don't want a permanent launcher in the background which logs what I am doing, when I play which game for how long. I don't want to deal with "anti tamper" software on a singleplayer game.

GoG is at least one platform which gives me games without any form of copy protection, DRM or any other crap like that.

You don’t need a launcher? I take my Xbox offline frequently and it plays just fine as long as it’s set as my designated home console 

• Upvote 1

Thanks again for the hard work Hinterland.

This update just adds another layer of awesomeness to TLD.

Even though I'll try to avoid the cougar, I'll have to face it at some point if I want to get the badges.

Misery looks amazing, but I will  be enjoying the walkthroughs of the 4 amazing streamers mentioned in the video and maybe try it in the future.

• Upvote 2