Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

On 8/5/2022 at 7:22 PM, conanjaguar said:

Picture #1 is from Ash Canyon, and Picture #2 is from Forlorn Muskeg. Where specifically, I have no clue.

Picture one is the top of that little island next to the cannery in BI and picture 2 is a shelf near where the tool cache shows up in ML. :)

4 hours ago, MonadoBlade2016 said:

Eh, just lure the wolf in there and... well you get the picture I'm trying to show. 🤣

4 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

uhhh...

no I don't...

“Ah, sir wolf! Do come in! Sit down; make yourself comfortable. First, I must measure you for a coat.” <sharpens knife>

To be continued...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

That's timberwolf mountain! Looking at the foto made me realize. We don't have haze from the air. Visibility is too clear. I think it is supposed to be getting hazier the further you see. Air is not completely transparent.

What about the mountain on the top left side of the image?

9 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Outstanding angle!
I really had to wrack my brains for a quick minute trying to figure out where this was. 
Well done!

Thanks. Another angle I like is to climb the rocks to the left of the dam (exiting) in an aurora. I don't have pictures of an aurora there (waiting for the right one)  but these are from that view. Really a chance to survey the area.

screen_a4f3cd6d-da9f-42be-8fa3-cac83d997615_hi.thumb.png.4639386cf319d85a05e642178821adf4.png

screen_3c1b1b48-f180-4764-a228-58c37d92bd27_hi.thumb.png.70b169af9d34dff7ba38f018af9c1c21.png

• Upvote 3

• Admin pinned this topic