Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

6 hours ago, Karl Grylls said:

found that place too. Was bit upset that they are not lootable :D

I wonder what killed them. Were they standing in line and getting shot? Or did they just freeze to death?

I'm inclined to think that they were lined up and killed by the inmates under the direction of Mathis.  They obviously got a hold of guns from the barracks and the guard shack.  That would have given them roughly 12 long guns not to mention an possible a dozen or more sidearms as well.  These poor people were shot execution style and those that were not killed outright were just left to bleed to death in the snow.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, piddy3825 said:

I'm inclined to think that they were lined up and killed by the inmates under the direction of Mathis.  They obviously got a hold of guns from the barracks and the guard shack.  That would have given them roughly 12 long guns not to mention an possible a dozen or more sidearms as well.  These poor people were shot execution style and those that were not killed outright were just left to bleed to death in the snow.

Have to agree with you on that! Looks like  execution style!

7 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Have to agree with you on that! Looks like  execution style!

I would have like to have been able to kill Mathis and his henchman and get a little payback for all those victims.  Maybe Molly might be making a little trip up to BlackRock, eh?

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

I would have like to have been able to kill Mathis and his henchman and get a little payback for all those victims.  Maybe Molly might be making a little trip up to BlackRock, eh?

Me too after all that! I was kind of hoping Molly was lurking around somewhere! Picking off the convicts one by one

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1