Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

2 minutes ago, Karl Grylls said:

well then my first guess was right. It's CH, you look from the burned huts straight to Misanthrope's Homestead. I think that's the name in the english version

That's correct, it's CH, close to the waterfront cottages I think they are called?, the last cabins before Crumbling Highway, but I think the island in front is indeed Misanthrope's Homes. Here is the bear cookingscreen_39e7b71c-4a55-411b-9e13-858bd34d67bf_hi.thumb.png.e38696a2b6dcc36663590604462b9f21.pngtead.

Not a lot to go on with, @Jens! Must include more cues. Looks like perfect weather to go hunting bears though!

I just realized! I forgot which region I left off in! It's been so long! Don't even remember what my next plan of action was! I am lost. Have I faded into eternal dark? The memories, so fragile.

22 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Not a lot to go on with, @Jens! Must include more cues. Looks like perfect weather to go hunting bears though!

I just realized! I forgot which region I left off in! It's been so long! Don't even remember what my next plan of action was! I am lost. Have I faded into eternal dark? The memories, so fragile.

Haha, you are right! The bear had died before the fog set in by the way :)

I know the feeling, in my current runs, even if I'm lazy, I try to write as much as I can in my diary... my memory isn't very strong to be honest.

• Like 1

I actually was writing stuff, like to do list or whatnot, but I'd always forget to check them.

My Astrid is stationed in mystery lake on the lake. Wanna join me for some wolf steaks on the lookout this evening? I'm inviting some frnds over, should be a lot of fun. One of them is a scientist. I'll pop in Interstellar if there's aurora and we get electricity!

Ps- steaks are a bit mouldy, but I have some tuna, it's new. Grab some Stacy's on the way, I only have water.

Edit: you did an uber ninja post right before I hit submit. Nice panorama; it would rock as a desktop on ultra wide screen!

Edited by Stinky socks
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stinky socks said:

I actually was writing stuff, like to do list or whatnot, but I'd always forget to check them.

My Astrid is stationed in mystery lake on the lake. Wanna join me for some wolf steaks on the lookout this evening? I'm inviting some frnds over, should be a lot of fun. One of them is a scientist. I'll pop in Interstellar if there's aurora and we get electricity!

Ps- steaks are a bit mouldy, but I have some tuna, it's new. Grab some Stacy's on the way, I only have water.

Hahaha!! sorry but as you can see I'm on a mountain trip right now, lil busy taking pictures and stuff, but will gladly join you when I get back. It sounds like an awesome plan! :)

Edit: Thanks!! I only wish the moon was on the other side though :( I will have to keep trying!

Edited by Jens
  • Like 1

@Leeanda, if you're in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by! I have some bear steak on the porch floor and plenty of drinks! Meat is rancid, but don't worry, I eat it all the time! Door is unlocked! Cheers!

Meanwhile, it's day 567 of my gentle survival and I keep finding new things! Like, this guy! Took his sweater and some matches, thank you!

Screenshot_20210621-221536_Gallery.thumb.jpg.99900e24f44d55dddbd7de42314e8508.jpg

Then, found box of ammo and as I turned my gaze, viola!! There's another magnifying glass! Now I can read books with fine print while on the toilet without squinting! Thank you!!

Screenshot_20210621-221533_Gallery.thumb.jpg.552ab9d59d076fedab9ff8cffc4557b7.jpg

O, hello handsome!

Screenshot_20210621-221541_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ad437af86465edf9f952ca0bf8770f02.jpg

this is mildly inconvenient...

Screenshot_20210621-221538_Gallery.thumb.jpg.924bfc3fda25a73d9b5c44bad1ca528e.jpg