Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

2 hours ago, Karl Grylls said:

And that's not even all of the things you can find there. Take a look above... ;)

I went back and took another look, found some food in one of the boats overhead and an empty plastic container.  I don't suppose that's where they were hiding the maple syrup during Winter's Embrace?  

thanks for the heads up!  lol

Edited by piddy3825
spelling
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

huh?

“He was declared to be in debt to every tradesman in the place, and his intrigues, all honoured with the title of seduction, had been extended into every tradesman’s family.”

“A tradesman who makes arrows is a fletcher, and one that makes arrowheads is an arrowsmith.” But this player cannot get any new arrows because he has unpayed debts to both, and has been seducing their daughters.

6 hours ago, dahemac said:

Shoot, get in, wait, get out, shoot, repeat.

I can see that being effective. However, from atop the rocks I was able to hit the bear with my first rifle shot and watched it retreat underneath the bridge.  While waiting for it to return, I got a kill shot on the wolf nearest the whale station and wounded another wolf on the slope going up to the road.  The bear came back slowly and collapsed between the stones just before I was about to take a second shot at it.  Stayed put and fairly warm the whole time.  Got cold during the blizzard that night while harvesting.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dahemac said:

“He was declared to be in debt to every tradesman in the place, and his intrigues, all honoured with the title of seduction, had been extended into every tradesman’s family.”

“A tradesman who makes arrows is a fletcher, and one that makes arrowheads is an arrowsmith.” But this player cannot get any new arrows because he has unpayed debts to both, and has been seducing their daughters.

thank you for the explanation.  so, the reason that I can't get any more arrows is because I've been boinking the fletcher's and arrowsmith's daughters!  HA HA, I'm good with that, time to switch to guns!  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

I went back and took another look, found some food in one of the boats overhead and an empty plastic container.  I don't suppose that's where they were hiding the maple syrup during Winter's Embrace?  

thanks for the heads up!  lol

Thank you. Glad i could show you something you haven't seen before :)

53 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Now, I am wondering if there is anything else out there that I have been overlooking?  O.o

I own and play the game since Autumn 2015 so i guess i can show you some more spots or mechanics even considering the fact that i haven't played it since May (and back then only Wintermute)

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2020 at 1:11 PM, Karl Grylls said:

I own and play the game since Autumn 2015 so i guess i can show you some more spots or mechanics even considering the fact that i haven't played it since May (and back then only Wintermute)

I've owned it since then myself, so now I'm really curious as to what I may have been missing.  If your so inclined to share.  let's start another thread though if we do!  Let's call it "What have I been missing?"

Edited by piddy3825
spelling