Transfer Pass transition to Industrial Mine

22 hours ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

I had a look past Conductor's Dropoff- no mine there...

While the new region might very well be accessed through immutable hesitation (or other), the fact that the mine itself isn't directly visible from TP isn't necessarily proof that it isn't that way, in my opinion... I mean, it's not like the airfield is visible from TP either.

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2023 at 4:28 AM, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

I had a look past Conductor's Dropoff- no mine there...

You wouldn't see anything (if they do decide to put it there, which is unlikely since the latest dev diary) until they actually implement the change.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

You wouldn't see anything (if they do decide to put it there, which is unlikely since the latest dev diary) until they actually implement the change.

yeah I know- I've got some screenshots somewhere of the 'wrong' side of the broken bridge in Broken Railroad before the DLC.  Railroad exit from TP makes most sense for me.

I believe it's the obvious...follow the sign...the sign points to Immutable Hesitation...opening that will be no different than when they opened the tunnel collapse in ML when they added Forlorn Muskeg.

Also that video from Zak, (unless I misread), it doesn't show anything about a shortcut in Forsaken Airfield...I thought you were meaning there was a way to actually Goat up the Tree on the right in FA...if you're very lucky you can do it by the way.

Edited by RossBondReturns
Clarification, Spelling
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RossBondReturns said:

I believe it's the obvious...follow the sign...the sign points to Immutable Hesitation...opening that will be no different than when they opened the tunnel collapse in ML when they added Forlorn Muskeg.

lol, it's obvious now but not when I opened the discussion on Oct. 1 😉

I'm not the one to argue against the obvious... but still, I must say that the only obvious thing we know is that the Langston Mine sign is pointing to the right.

If you follow that road to the right, it divides quickly in 2 different directions : one is going to a tunnel entrance next to the climbing spot without rope, and one is going to Immutable Hesitation. We still don't know where each of these roads lead, if they lead anywhere ! But we'll soon see ;)

• Upvote 1