Hello fellow TLD fans from Wales

N7Shepart

Hey everyone. Disaster player here from Wales. Im 39 have an 18 year old teen and have been playing The Long Dark for quite a while! 
I play disastrously, I often get mauled by bears, moose, and somehow manage to survive. Im okay with wolves but those big ones dont half sneak up on me. 
My favourite mode is custom, I play basically everything interloper but with guns and more loot because I have a thing for collecting items like Im actually playing food hoard simulator. I will drag all the peanut butters from TWM to DP if the mood takes me. 
My favourite bases are pleasant valley homestead and the lighthouse in DP. The lighthouse in DP is so out of the way, but its just so darn pretty, and hearing the coast mmmm. 

i absolutely LOVE the new cooking mechanics and have had so much fun finding and making all the recipes. Hilarious really, I hate cooking in real life. 
Heres a picture reward of my current base of cooking supplies for you reading this post about me! Looking forward to engaging with you all. 
Shep.

screen_955b6a9c-83b0-477a-979d-abd90888601c_hi.png

• Upvote 4

Oh you're from whales, I've never met a whale myself but from what I understand they're quite peaceful creatures who are remarkably resistant to TNT-based funerals. Unless you're in favor of having your house, car, and the rest of everything you know bombarded to your ultimate dissatisfaction by airborne whale chunks, anyway.

Welcome to the jungle. We've got guns and flames.

• Like 1