Survivor talk, might have spoilers.

FaT McMarlin

1 minute ago, FaT McMarlin said:

😂😂 it's ok, I've watched Wintermute be played at least 10 times in the past year.

I wouldn't recommend Texas in summer then lol. You'd hate it.

The haze gives it the feeling I like. Rather funny that I don't like Milton because of the fire it has, but I love Ash because the fire it had. 😂😂😂

I struggle in a moderate climate...😁. The thought of that much heat...no way!!! 

It's a different kind of feeling there though.. 

14 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I struggle in a moderate climate...😁. The thought of that much heat...no way!!! 

It's a different kind of feeling there though.. 

Lol, avoid Texas lol except for 3 random days in March when it will snow.

It's a natural destruction. All the old growth is cleaned up, all those minerals and nutrients returned to the soil. The forest that regrows there would be beautiful and lush in 30 years. 

4 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Lol, avoid Texas lol except for 3 random days in March when it will snow.

It's a natural destruction. All the old growth is cleaned up, all those minerals and nutrients returned to the soil. The forest that regrows there would be beautiful and lush in 30 years. 

Duly noted😁 

Very true...  but in the distant future Milton could be the same...  doubtful though..

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Duly noted😁 

Very true...  but in the distant future Milton could be the same...  doubtful though..

😂😂😂

Just give the blizzard time to rip down the buildings lol. Eventually, no matter what we build, nature grinds it down and we either fix it all the time or it falls completely apart. One day the town will be like the basin, just nature.

20 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

😂😂😂

Just give the blizzard time to rip down the buildings lol. Eventually, no matter what we build, nature grinds it down and we either fix it all the time or it falls completely apart. One day the town will be like the basin, just nature.

Good ,,I like the basin lol..😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Me too. So peaceful once you kill all the wolves. Next to AC,I like the sunrises there second best.

My favourite sunrise has to be bleak...   between the washed out trailers and the two hunters blinds areas you get a beautiful view of the sun coming up from behind the tower.   

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2023 at 12:04 PM, Leeanda said:

My favourite sunrise has to be bleak...   between the washed out trailers and the two hunters blinds areas you get a beautiful view of the sun coming up from behind the tower.   

Ooo I'll need my maps to get there cause I don't go to Bleak often, but I really want to see the good views when I can. Sunset in FA mixed with glimmer fog. I found your green.f543de53-d8ce-4b78-8b89-db40478099ed.thumb.png.5b662265af86332be2398698f0ff1217.png

On a more important topic. I'm back in FA just finished the SV. Gathering cat tails and I see this: 1f24ab15-3452-4009-acbc-a0e33c5c3acf.thumb.png.6e5fdadb7c71b2329b795e2dd95e9bcc.png

I must be close to the Brood Mother. Her powers are growing as Halloween approaches. And yes, I did try to kill the bunny. Simple arrows flew right through him. If I had a gun, I would have tried that as well. 

3 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Ooo I'll need my maps to get there cause I don't go to Bleak often, but I really want to see the good views when I can. Sunset in FA mixed with glimmer fog. I found your green.f543de53-d8ce-4b78-8b89-db40478099ed.thumb.png.5b662265af86332be2398698f0ff1217.png

On a more important topic. I'm back in FA just finished the SV. Gathering cat tails and I see this: 1f24ab15-3452-4009-acbc-a0e33c5c3acf.thumb.png.6e5fdadb7c71b2329b795e2dd95e9bcc.png

I must be close to the Brood Mother. Her powers are growing as Halloween approaches. And yes, I did try to kill the bunny. Simple arrows flew right through him. If I had a gun, I would have tried that as well. 

I've never seen green like that ....awesome.

Omg......ITS SUPER BUNNY😅😅😅😅

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I've never seen green like that ....awesome.

Omg......ITS SUPER BUNNY😅😅😅😅

Me either, at first I thought it was glimmer fog into aurora but the night went clear and gorgeous. 

Super evil Bunny. Be careful if this one. I highlighted the rock out was on. I know you don't go to FA, but maybe your son will see it as well. Lol I've found a bug!!!!😁😁😁😁

Screenshot_20231003-091047~2.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Me either, at first I thought it was glimmer fog into aurora but the night went clear and gorgeous. 

Super evil Bunny. Be careful if this one. I highlighted the rock out was on. I know you don't go to FA, but maybe your son will see it as well. Lol I've found a bug!!!!😁😁😁😁

Screenshot_20231003-091047~2.png

Thanks..  if it is a bug then I hope it's one that doesn't get fixed..

😁 

7 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

Green skies are admittedly rare, but they do happen.  I think I have a few snapshots of green skies in my archives.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

I have seen one ,maybe two but never that vivid. 

Lol..explains the carrots😁

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Indeed @FaT McMarlin's was indeed taken at a better time of day... the first one I could find was taken a bit later in the evening (I think) as well as just starting to snow.

image.jpeg.ae2de55fee685fad137b0cd3c85845bd.jpeg (1200×675)

But I agree, I do love the rarer colors we get to see sometimes.
Gives me a good reason to stay out late... or try to get up early.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

Green skies are admittedly rare, but they do happen.  I think I have a few snapshots of green skies in my archives.

I see quite a few in AC. The whole lower level has a toxic green tint normally. But it's never the sky being vibrant, but dull. The sky being like that is probably my first experience with it outside of an aurora.

39 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Thanks..  if it is a bug then I hope it's one that doesn't get fixed..

😁

Lol..explains the carrots😁

Right, floating bunnies are so awesome. Especially if they can't be killed. 

It didn't last long, maybe 20 to 30 seconds. It was there and gone so fast.

😂😂😂 We're going to need them to pacify the Brood Mother's minions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ManicManiac said:

Indeed @FaT McMarlin's was indeed taken at a better time of day... the first one I could find was taken a bit later in the evening (I think) as well as just starting to snow.

Any idea where that was taken? I love being out a little after dark if I'm armed. It's still warm and I have really good hunts at dusk. The world seems calmer most the time as well. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

That maybe why I miss them.. once it gets dark I go inside. Unless there's an aurora.

But maybe I should linger outside a bit more.

16 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I see quite a few in AC. The whole lower level has a toxic green tint normally. But it's never the sky being vibrant, but dull. The sky being like that is probably my first experience with it outside of an aurora.

Right, floating bunnies are so awesome. Especially if they can't be killed. 

It didn't last long, maybe 20 to 30 seconds. It was there and gone so fast.

😂😂😂 We're going to need them to pacify the Brood Mother's minions.

Were in serious trouble if they have super powers..😁. Revenge of the flying bunnies..

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

That maybe why I miss them.. once it gets dark I go inside. Unless there's an aurora.

But maybe I should linger outside a bit more.

Were in serious trouble if they have super powers..😁. Revenge of the flying bunnies..

Sunset really does have some crazy colors. Especially with fog. Sun rise isn't as eventful, but it's quite beautiful. I've found myself just sleeping wherever I want or need with this sv run. Oh I'm tired, this field is a perfect place to nap lol. Aurura naps are amazing in the wild. Pilgrim lol

I'm just glad the bunnies aren't aggressive yet. They can fly all they want and do all the creepy things they can think of, but I'm out of vanilla the moment I get thrashed by a bunny. Custom with no bunnies here I come lol

32 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Sunset really does have some crazy colors. Especially with fog. Sun rise isn't as eventful, but it's quite beautiful. I've found myself just sleeping wherever I want or need with this sv run. Oh I'm tired, this field is a perfect place to nap lol. Aurura naps are amazing in the wild. Pilgrim lol

I'm just glad the bunnies aren't aggressive yet. They can fly all they want and do all the creepy things they can think of, but I'm out of vanilla the moment I get thrashed by a bunny. Custom with no bunnies here I come lol

I've actually died sleeping in the middle of PV farm orchard.. a very cold long blizzard blew up 😁

There's always plenty of beautiful views in this game, but I really will have to stay up more

Lol...   😁.  Wait til the aurora bunnies are out

3 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've actually died sleeping in the middle of PV farm orchard.. a very cold long blizzard blew up 😁

There's always plenty of beautiful views in this game, but I really will have to stay up more

Lol...   😁.  Wait til the aurora bunnies are out

Dang, if it's longer than a 2 hour nap I'll find shelter. I really need to get towards the train station and get back after my looper run.

It's really only till the sun is actually down in game. After that you really don't get anything till morning.

Those bunnies better play nice. I'll go to Black Rock and get the hand grenades😁😁😂😂

1 minute ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Dang, if it's longer than a 2 hour nap I'll find shelter. I really need to get towards the train station and get back after my looper run.

It's really only till the sun is actually down in game. After that you really don't get anything till morning.

Those bunnies better play nice. I'll go to Black Rock and get the hand grenades😁😁😂😂

Well it was a suicide sleep😁. I really have tried every possible way to kill her off.

Oh I see..    I must've been unlucky those times I stood in the pv porch.. even there I've never seen green.

Lol.. you've just reminded me ...I was going to use one of them on the ptarmigans to see if it'd kill the lot in one go😁

But I have plenty for the killer bunnies...    theyll be nice...for now😈😅

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Well it was a suicide sleep😁. I really have tried every possible way to kill her off.

Oh I see..    I must've been unlucky those times I stood in the pv porch.. even there I've never seen green.

Lol.. you've just reminded me ...I was going to use one of them on the ptarmigans to see if it'd kill the lot in one go😁

But I have plenty for the killer bunnies...    theyll be nice...for now😈😅

Lol the joy of having played for years lol

I think it depends on the region. I've never seen anything like that in PV. PV is always murky and gray. I really have only gotten the green tint in AC and now in FA.

I've wondered if they would work on the ptarmigan or not. They don't seem to effect the rabbits or I'm just bad at throwing them lol.

5 hours ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Lol the joy of having played for years lol

I think it depends on the region. I've never seen anything like that in PV. PV is always murky and gray. I really have only gotten the green tint in AC and now in FA.

I've wondered if they would work on the ptarmigan or not. They don't seem to effect the rabbits or I'm just bad at throwing them lol.

I've only been playing about 4 years or so, but most ways I'd tried within six months 😁 

I do it with nearly all my games.

I'll have to check ash out again,when I get back there..  

I'll give it a try this morning to see what happens..     a lot of people tend to hold it for too long and blow their own hand off😅😅