Part 2 Bunker Locations

hozz1235

On 4/4/2023 at 11:13 AM, RossBondReturns said:

The bunker positions do not change though.
No more 9 possible bunker spots in a region....only one.

So the ones found in this thread...that's the only position for that regions bunker.

Which is not as dynamic, but the randomness of location had to be removed due to the randomness of the shape of the Prepper Caches.

That sort of s*cks, as I used to like looking in areas that I normally don't need to go to in various areas, like ML, to find where the cache is located at for any particular run.  And then, try to figure how to get all of the stuff from it back to my base in as few trips as possible. 

That and now that there are ones in areas that I have already closed out (HRV & MT), I now need to go back and find them and check them out.  That and look for the New Oaks in the various areas as well... 

15 minutes ago, Glacia said:

I have explored all bunkers on Interloper and everything empty.

The patch notes says nerfed loot but actually all bunkers are fully empty, just a bed.

¿Maybe another bug?

That would make sense for Interloper setting?  The prepper caches didn't even exist before on loper, right?

1 hour ago, Glacia said:

I have explored all bunkers on Interloper and everything empty.

The patch notes says nerfed loot but actually all bunkers are fully empty, just a bed.

¿Maybe another bug?

No bug.  Based on the release trailers and notes it was the decision of the dev team, something about staying true to the genre but allowing for the thrill of discovery but nothing more. 
So yes, intentionally empty, not even a bag of chips...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sorry that I ask this but I can't make my head over this new Part 2 Bunkers and the radiowave signals:

The bunkers that we can find on our own are different than the ones that we find with the help of the radio?

If there are seperate bunkers that can only be found with the help of the radio, can those bunkers be stumbled upon while exploring? 

So according to the fact that there are 1-normal bunkers 2-bunkers that can only be discovered by the radio, some locations have more than 1 bunker (empty or not) available?

Thanks in advance everybody! May your pistol be always loaded and your belly full. Good hunting. 

2 hours ago, yollarbenibekler said:

I'm so sorry that I ask this but I can't make my head over this new Part 2 Bunkers and the radiowave signals:

The bunkers that we can find on our own are different than the ones that we find with the help of the radio?

If there are seperate bunkers that can only be found with the help of the radio, can those bunkers be stumbled upon while exploring? 

So according to the fact that there are 1-normal bunkers 2-bunkers that can only be discovered by the radio, some locations have more than 1 bunker (empty or not) available?

Thanks in advance everybody! May your pistol be always loaded and your belly full. Good hunting. 

Yes that's right..   there's one cache in 9 maps without needing the radio.    

You can stumble upon the bunkers but it might mess up the tales if you open them.  These aren't in every map though.   

It is rather confusing which is why I call them bunkers and the original ones as caches.. 

It doesn't help that there are mini caches to be found using the yellow signal on the radio  either.  Never mind the memento caches!!!!!! 😁

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, yollarbenibekler said:

Perhaps it's best to properly identify them (I know I call them ALL bunkers!).  "Prepper Caches" have nothing to do with Tales and can be found any time.  There are a total of 9, 3 of which are "full" while the remaining 6 are "empty".

Edited by hozz1235
Leeanda's correction - thanks!

1 minute ago, hozz1235 said:

Perhaps it's best to properly identify them (I know I call them ALL bunkers!).  "Prepper Caches" have nothing to do with Tales and can be found any time.  There are a total of 9, 2 of which are "full" while the remaining 7 are "empty".

Don't you mean 3 are full?   I have three on my run .

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Yes that's right..   there's one cache in 9 maps without needing the radio.    

You can stumble upon the bunkers but it might mess up the tales if you open them.  These aren't in every map though.   

It is rather confusing which is why I call them bunkers and the original ones as caches.. 

It doesn't help that there are mini caches to be found using the yellow signal on the radio  either.  Never mind the memento caches!!!!!! 😁

Do you know how many bunkers can be found across the island? Does every major map has a bunker that can be found by radio? 

5 minutes ago, yollarbenibekler said:

Do you know how many bunkers can be found across the island? Does every major map has a bunker that can be found by radio? 

I've only found three but I'm not able to carry on with the tales because I can't go to Forsaken airfield.

As far as I know though I don't think every map has a bunker.,but I can't be certain of that  I'm afraid. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, yollarbenibekler said:

Let's first separate the prepper caches from the Signal Void bunkers.  There are 4 SV bunkers that can be found as part of the Tale that are found with the shortwave radio.

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 2