Part 2 Bunker Locations

hozz1235

15 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

So bunkers are supposed to be spawning now in 9 regions?  are they random placement in those regions or static?  and which nine regions are they in?  
I did what I though was a thorough search of ML and didn't find anything.  

Yes.
Pretty sure they will be random.
I'm betting that's random as well.  We won't know until we do more runs.
Since they are spread through 9 regions, there will be regions without a bunker.

49 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Yes.
Pretty sure they will be random.
I'm betting that's random as well.  We won't know until we do more runs.
Since they are spread through 9 regions, there will be regions without a bunker.

what region did find this one in?

I got the impression that there would be a bunker, in a random location, in every area but most would be empty with only three being fully stocked?

I’m assuming that each area will have a pool of locations where the bunker could spawn but only one location will have a bunker (the same as it used to work with ML, PV and Blackrock).

1 hour ago, Daymo said:

I got the impression that there would be a bunker, in a random location, in every area but most would be empty with only three being fully stocked?

I’m assuming that each area will have a pool of locations where the bunker could spawn but only one location will have a bunker (the same as it used to work with ML, PV and Blackrock).

I got the same impression and so far that seems to be the case.  It looks like the only decent bunkers are the ones you get when you follow the signal quest and the other bunkers you find in the regions are just basically empty holes in the ground.  And fully stocked is a misnomer, let's just say that you can find a few useful items as compared to the decrepit shells that seem to make up the new randomly spawning prepper caches.  I'm kinda disappointed in that aspect of the update to be honest.  

Don't get me wrong, the three new super bunkers are simply fantastic, but I'm on the fence about the condition of the others.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kain said:

do these spawn on interloper?

from what I understand  apparently only the randomly spawning "empty" bunkers will appear on interloper level difficulty.   the signal void portion of the game has been eliminated from interloper difficulty play level in order to honor interloper's players preferences that the bunkers provide as little loot as possible much like it was before.  

On 4/2/2023 at 5:32 AM, Leeanda said:

Found my first one... Mystery lake. Empty and boy do I mean empty!😁

If you found yours in the same spot as mine, when you climbed into the bunker, did you appear at the other end of the room (vs at the bottom of the ladder)?  I did.

2 hours ago, RossBondReturns said:

Editing together a video for my youtube channel of getting to the ML Bunker without a rope...and finding it empty on Pilgrim and Voyageur....but on Stalker.

Oh BOY!

The new fully stocked bunker is INSANE!

drop a link to your video.  I'd like to watch it!