What story you think went on in specific locations

desertedone

So what stories you think were going on in said special locations? For example.

Point of Disagreement (Pleasant Valley): There's three cars huddled up there. I have found a revolver there or at least some bullets before. Maybe what they meant there was a disagreement and a gun fight that went on there. Three cars with passengers that were going together ended up having a heated argument ended in a gun fight.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Pınar51-06 said:

Tail Section in Timberwolf Mountain:The guy under the plane. He was alive. Maybe he saw the Mountainers Hutt, he wanted to go there but he didn’t make it, he just fell off. And he didn’t take anything in the plane. I mean he could use the flare gun maybe?

I’d say that was the climber, the notes say he went to the summit of the mountain to see the crash, he most likely didn’t survive to tell the tale.

for me it’s Matt’s truck or stone church, what drove Matt off the side of the road like that, and why did he have a rope and prybar? And what broke down the wall of the church and ripped the door off the hinges (and stole the lectern)?

Edited by Moosemaster
  • Upvote 3

Two thoughts on Matt's truck....  Either the moose was on the bridge  and he swerved to try and avoid it or an earthquake/tremor made him lose control.. that would also explain why the church is damaged... 

As for the lectern I'm guessing chopped up for fires or a very devout person decided to take it with them  for some strange reason... 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Two thoughts on Matt's truck....  Either the moose was on the bridge  and he swerved to try and avoid it or an earthquake/tremor made him lose control.. that would also explain why the church is damaged... 

As for the lectern I'm guessing chopped up for fires or a very devout person decided to take it with them  for some strange reason... 

bro who died prayin stole the lectern 💀

Fluffy's Journey: Carter Hydroelectric Dam

Fluffy, looking for a warm place to sleep.  She finds her way into Carter Dam through a busted window up on the catwalk in the generator room.   As she pensively began exploring her strange new cave... she finds a survivor.  Desperate, starving, and panicked by the unexpected company; she attacks (defending her new territory).  She wrestles him to the ground, but he was able to fight her off long enough to slip through the door leading to lower levels of the dam.  Slamming the door shut behind him, cutting off her attack.   He then doubles over in agony from his wounds; quietly bleeding out... consciousness leaving him swiftly; never to wake up again (leaving behind the unfortunate corpse we would later find).

While her new home was warm, she'd find there wasn't much to eat... so she eventually escapes and stalks her way across the regions to look for another warm building to infiltrate.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I don't remember seeing that..,where is it exactly?

Near the Misty Falls Picnic area,  at least for me. I am pretty sure it's where I found them. But it's from my current save so it's not an older game build. I'll triple check later when I get on.

1 minute ago, FaT McMarlin said:

Near the Misty Falls Picnic area,  at least for me. I am pretty sure it's where I found them. But it's from my current save so it's not an older game build. I'll triple check later when I get on.

Thanks...    I'm headed back to pv so I'll make my way up there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I think it's those bunnies.....   Now they're around during aurora they're even more vicious than before😁

I haven't noticed the bunnies, but then again, the aura tames my aggressive nature as I don't trust the flashlight and stay inside.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I haven't noticed the bunnies, but then again, the aura tames my aggressive nature as I don't trust the flashlight and stay inside.

Ah I see.... It does feel like it's pretty useless against wolves....  From what I remember anyway... So I don't blame you..  I haven't needed to use it since I did story ,so a few years ago...     I wonder if the new variant is any better.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Ah I see.... It does feel like it's pretty useless against wolves....  From what I remember anyway... So I don't blame you..  I haven't needed to use it since I did story ,so a few years ago...     I wonder if the new variant is any better.

I don't know, but I'll give it a try if I find one. I've only found Vaughn's rife and the Wardens revolver for variants. I'm exploring Black Rock ATM but I'm headed to Ash Canyon to search the mine there for the new flashlight. If there was one in Last Prospect, I missed it. But I'm going to scavenge the mines until I can possibly find one.

Edited by FaT McMarlin

2 minutes ago, FaT McMarlin said:

I don't know, but I'll give it a try if I find one. I've only found Vaughn's rife and the Wardens revolver for variants. I'm exploring Black Rock ATM but I'm headed to Ash Canyon to switch the mine there for the new flashlight. If there was one in Last Prospect, I missed it.

Ah lovely BlackRock....   I thought the temps there were bad until I got to transfer and forsaken...,   

At least you're well armed ... Good luck with the search...   

14 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Ah lovely BlackRock....   I thought the temps there were bad until I got to transfer and forsaken...,   

At least you're well armed ... Good luck with the search...   

Well, since I can Plesant Valley home, I find it hard to get into situations with the weather. I'm used to laying blizzard lines with torches and flares everywhere I go. So it's really only a matter of time before I have a good knowledge of the region.  I'm definitely torn between spending another 20 to 30 days in the Back Rock region, I haven't even found a bear there yet so I feel like my trip is incomplete without a bear kill; and going to scavenge the mines.