Ep4 - Frisking (Spoilers)

Nitzy

Spoilers

Anyone know what the conditions are for items to be stolen when frisked?

I'm basically dumping everything before I go in to see them, practically naked. Wondering if I can keep some clothes on after all... Anyone test things out for science?

• Admin changed the title to Ep4 - Frisking (Spoilers)

Every single item in your inventory and most outer layers of clothing you are wearing (hat, gloves, coat). Didn’t have accessories at the time but I would assume those go too.

Edited by JRiem

10 hours ago, Jynxer said:

Yes they will take the clothes you find. I didn’t think they would do that and I left on my newly found and fully repaired clothes. They took them all except what I started with and my newly found underwear. 

they only take coats, hats and gloves - everything else they leave be

you can enter with deer pants or wool shirts no problem

for items themselves idk

I stashed em outside

I can confirm that they will take your coats, hat, and gloves. I'm not sure about the additional clothes if you happen to find an ear wrap, but you should probably take it off to be safe. 

Don't drop your stuff on the ground. Store it in a container, such as a car trunk or the firewood/storage container. 

It was sooo annoying that they take all of new clothes esp. my full condition wool ear wrap and balaclava. 
 But one time they didnt take my new running shoes (maybe it was a bug but whatever) 

I left my all clothes in prison enter building and ı go in but ı didnt get matches after. And ı fight with mathis ı was naked actually lol. They didnt say anything even Jace.