What ending would you like to have?

Leeanda

16 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

They read everything, but they do have a vacancies page somewhere on here! Possibly at the very bottom of the pages! Can't quite remember but I have seen it! 

You can send personal messages to other posters with the little envelope on the top right of your screen! Not sure if you can do it that way with htl though! 

Just checked, tap the htl.com bottom left of page, vacancies will come up!

Just looking a little now. I don't fit any of them. Based in Vancouver - unless they allow completely remote work, that could be a problem. Hmm.

7 minutes ago, yogi said:

Just looking a little now. I don't fit any of them. Based in Vancouver - unless they allow completely remote work, that could be a problem. Hmm.

Depends how far away  I suppose! A lot of people are working from home now because of the virus anyway!  

You could try something else,you're style reminds me of scriptwriting! What about local theatres or TV?

Edited by Leeanda

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Sorry  I think I missed a bit!  Pickled veg farm? Episode 6? 

New title The Long Farm?

I see what you did there.

You usually pickle in glass jars. Can you pickle in used cans? Maybe the game allows you to.

Maybe one of the "passing time" activities can be tending to your greenhouse. What about growing bonsai??

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yogi said:

I see what you did there.

You usually pickle in glass jars. Can you pickle in used cans? Maybe the game allows you to.

Maybe one of the "passing time" activities can be tending to your greenhouse. What about growing bonsai??

You should be able to use cans as long as they are sealed up!  

Bonsai is actually more plausible I think than veg given the climate!  

Not sure they're much use though  except to stave off cabin fever!    

I was going to add something but I can't remember what it was, I hate it when that happens!😀

Edited by Leeanda

42 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You should be able to use cans as long as they are sealed up!  

Bonsai is actually more plausible I think than veg given the climate!  

Not sure they're much use though  except to stave off cabin fever!    

I was going to add something but I can't remember what it was, I hate it when that happens!😀

Some good ideas there.

Oh, I remember what you are going to say, "It's true, you really at the best forum editor person ever, even better than myself, which I never thought possible."

Oh!

You shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did - that's very kind.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yogi said:

Some good ideas there.

Oh, I remember what you are going to say, "It's true, you really at the best forum editor person ever, even better than myself, which I never thought possible."

Oh!

You shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did - that's very kind.

Seriously?😃 why would I say that? Just how many edits do you think you have,cos I know mine come into triple digits!🙂 lol 

Actually just realised that it would give you cabin fever not reduce it! But still might stave off insanity!

Edited by Leeanda

6 minutes ago, yogi said:

Changing subjects for a moment. Sorry about wrong forum. @Leeanda

Playing Ep. 3. Just rescued Gwen from the plane crash. I have no water. I have no cans. I have no canned food. There is nothing at the nearby basement. Help.

No food at crash site? Even in the cave? There should be lots! Try near the front of the plane,look for frozen dinners just outside they are white and very hard to see! Failing that there is a cabin below the crash site. Go down over the log bridge turn left before river ,follow should find cabin. If not cross over river to birch tree forest left side are a few broken cabins & bodies! They may have something!  Let me know when you've tried those!

Edited by Leeanda

2 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

No food at crash site? Even in the cave? Failing that there is a cabin below the crash site. Go down over the log bridge turn left before river ,follow should find CA in. If not cross over river to birch tree forest left side are a few broken cabins & bodies! They may have something!  Let me know when you've tried those!

I just need water to stop her dehydrating.

I mean, some of those would be logical, were it not the middle of the night and the weather is terrible and we are trying to stay warm in the cave. I think she's not dead, so we'll see.

Also, you really are a pro with all the ideas!!! Kudos to you.

1 minute ago, yogi said:

I just need water to stop her dehydrating.

I mean, some of those would be logical, were it not the middle of the night and the weather is terrible and we are trying to stay warm in the cave. I think she's not dead, so we'll see.

Also, you really are a pro with all the ideas!!! Kudos to you.

Just re-edited! Go to front of plane! Just outside on floor should be cans and food! Leave her while you look!

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Just re-edited! Go to front of plane! Just outside on floor should be cans and food! Leave her while you look!

There was nothing.

Also, Gwen just died from dehydration.

Who knew.

I'm good with killing off the female characters, eh!

• Upvote 1

There was nothing.

Also, Gwen just died from dehydration.

Who knew.

I'm good with killing off the female characters, eh!

Which difficulty are you playing on?  There's normally loads of stuff at the crash site! Can you reload the game or is it too late? Might I add that I had a permanent blizzard while doing all the carrying people!

Edited by Leeanda

Just now, Leeanda said:

Which difficulty are you playing on?  There's normally loads of stuff at the crash site! Can you reload the game or is it too late?

The highest level. I'll play again later and get try and go and find some water or a can somewhere lower down. I got a lot of stuff at the crash site, but no water and nothing canned, just airline food and cans of drink, which dying Gwen was stubborn enough to refuse.

I completed all (as many as I can) of the side quests before the main quest, so a lot of places are empty of stuff. I might need to go into the forest area you describe, even though I can't place it. I have already covered and emptied very large parts of the map. There is a lot of water and cans back at Thomsons Crossing, but that's not helpful to me now, is it.

The highest level. I'll play again later and get try and go and find some water or a can somewhere lower down. I got a lot of stuff at the crash site, but no water and nothing canned, just airline food and cans of drink, which dying Gwen was stubborn enough to refuse.

I completed all (as many as I can) of the side quests before the main quest, so a lot of places are empty of stuff. I might need to go into the forest area you describe, even though I can't place it. I have already covered and emptied very large parts of the map. There is a lot of water and cans back at Thomsons Crossing, but that's not helpful to me now, is it.

If that's the hardest level I'm not surprised she died! There's not much loot on that one! Not seen the birch forest yet? Beware then for your namesake lives there!  You could scoot right to the barn if you haven't looted it already!  Never go anywhere without at least one can or pot! It's suicide at best!

Jack the ripper eh..? How many women have you killed on it?🙂

Edited by Leeanda

8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

If that's the hardest level I'm not surprised she died! There's not much loot on that one! Not seen the birch forest yet? Beware then for your namesake lives there!  You could scoot right to the barn if you haven't looted it already! 

Jack the ripper eh..? How many women have you killed on it?🙂

I thought I could make it without water for myself. Which was fine.

Apparently I forgot I was supposed to have some for Gwen. Which was not fine.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/intothelongdark/images/4/45/1901570789_preview_Map-PleasantValley-EP3-spoil-Fixv162-05.png/revision/latest?cb=20201224095018

Just looked at this map. The only options may be the nearby caches, if they exist. I don't think there's anything anywhere else. I might just need to restart from an early save point. And take water with me. And avoid my cousin near the derelict cabins. And the timberwolves at Point of Disagreement. And not take all the clothing from the crash site when I really don't need most of it. Fun times.

And killing? Almost no one. Gwen just now. Astrid (tbc) in Episode 5. That's all.

Edited by yogi
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, yogi said:

I thought I could make it without water for myself. Which was fine.

Apparently I forgot I was supposed to have some for Gwen. Which was not fine.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/intothelongdark/images/4/45/1901570789_preview_Map-PleasantValley-EP3-spoil-Fixv162-05.png/revision/latest?cb=20201224095018

Just looked at this map. The only options may be the nearby caches, if they exist. I don't think there's anything anywhere else. I might just need to restart from an early save point. And take water with me. And avoid my cousin near the derelict cabins. And the timberwolves at Point of Disagreement. And not take all the clothing from the crash site when I really don't need most of it. Fun times.

And killing? Almost no one. Gwen just now. Astrid (tbc) in Episode 5. That's all.

I know it's no fun having to restart/reload! So sympathies on that!  Not sure if you can avoid the wolves though,they always found me even when I was severely off course in the blizzard!🙂 

Is this your first run through of the story?

Edited by Leeanda

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I know it's no fun having to restart/reload! So sympathies on that!  Not sure if you can avoid the wolves though,they always found me even when I was severely off course in the blizzard!🙂

All ok. Just a bit of fun with a good game.

When's Episode 5 out?

Just now, yogi said:

All ok. Just a bit of fun with a good game.

When's Episode 5 out?

I don't think it's anywhere near done yet! So quite a while I imagine!  

Or now if it's in your head, imagination is a great thing! Plus you can decide who lives happily ever after!😀 

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I don't think it's anywhere near done yet! So quite a while I imagine!  

Or now if it's in your head, imagination is a great thing! Plus you can decide who lives happily ever after!😀

Can I have a pay rise then?

17 minutes ago, yogi said:

Nah, you are ok at it. It's just not your fav thing. That's ok.

Thanks but not true! I really am bad at it! Always have been! Got slightly better when I started playing darts but still appallingly bad! I actually got ungraded on my exam at school ,good job we had calculators!🙂

Edited by Leeanda