What ending would you like to have?

Leeanda

7 hours ago, yogi said:

@Leeanda

• Molly connected to story still. Hard to say where this is going. Molly is likely to be the intermediary between Astrid and now Will - note how Molly "greets" him on the phone.  Seems like Molly has been hurt by a lot of men and perhaps Will regains some of that trust and she assists him somehow and in turn, Astrid. This episode might wrap up most of the Molly story??
  • Mathis - I think isn't an outright baddy. Just using the circumstances. I am expecting a sort of uneasy alliance with Will.
  • Jeremiah  - Then you've got your shock reveals mixed in. Jeremiah is very likely connected to someone. He knows SO much more than he's let on. He knows about Astrid's work. He knows about the prison. Will about to be harmed and at the last second you see the Bear Spear go through the person or their arm. It's Jeremiah. And he knows where Astrid is. Would he give Will a coat made from the Bear??? (new cold desolate areas).
  • We might take it that we'll get a cliffhanger or two towards the end, but perhaps not the end of the Astrid / Will story. Astrid walks into where Will is? Methuselah revealing possible connection to Will as father or uncle (father died)? Jeremiah saves Will from a bad thing,  eg Mathis whose uneasy alliance with Will has come to an end? Or perhaps J and M have been associated in the past, but now J realises times have changed.

We'll find out in a few weeks.

Not sure that that is Molly? Voice sounds slightly different, and how does she know him? There's no mention or interaction with him anywhere in episodes 1-3!   This is really throwing a spanner in the works isn't it! It does seem that most people are somehow connected to each other though!  Its going to be interesting to find out and see how many plot twists we're going to get! Still like your original (happy) ending though!

37 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Not sure that that is Molly? Voice sounds slightly different, and how does she know him?

I've listened a few times. I'm almost certain it's her. Doesn't make sense to be anyone else. She doesn't explicitly know him but something happens with Astrid who makes the connection between them. Maybe Molly and WIll physically connect at some point. Maybe they are only ever on the phone. Each do tasks for the other? Will does things for Molly, which allow Molly to help Astrid something something? And remember, Molly was able to somehow track Astrid everywhere; it wouldn't take much to add Will to the mix.

Edited by yogi
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yogi said:

I listened a few times. I'm almost certain it's her. Doesn't make sense to be anyone else. She doesn't explicitly know him but something happens with Astrid who makes the connection between them. Maybe Molly and WIll connect at some point. Maybe they are only ever on the phone. And remember, Molly was able to somehow track Astrid everywhere; it wouldn't take much to add Will to the mix.

All the phones are connected so they all ring, its just a matter of whether Astrid answers them or not!  Do agree that it makes sense that that is Molly though! Unless we missed someone somewhere? Perhaps I'm over thinking things and making it more complicated than it is? 

11 minutes ago, yogi said:

In a fun, playful, slightly cheeky sort of way.

11 minutes ago, yogi said:

In a fun, playful, slightly cheeky sort of way.

I meant as an insult or compliment? 🙂  I'm used to insults anyway!

Either way I meant in my head I'm overthinking it! I'm not good at putting thought into print! Hence all the editing!🙂

Edited by Leeanda

23 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I meant as an insult or compliment? 🙂  I'm used to insults anyway!

Either way I meant in my head I'm overthinking it! I'm not good at putting thought into print! Hence all the editing!🙂

Mostly (if not all) compliment. No need to be insulting!! 😁 I knew what you meant.

Edited by yogi
  • Upvote 1

Just now, yogi said:

Mostly (if not all) compliment. No need to be insulting!! 😁 I knew what you meant.

Well thank you!🙂 Not used to compliments but I won't let it go to my head!(not much space in there anyway what with the you know... Extra thinking going on😁)! . 

17 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Well thank you!🙂 Not used to compliments but I won't let it go to my head!(not much space in there anyway what with the you know... Extra thinking going on😁)! . 

I hacked episode 5 already.

Nothing happens.

Everyone lives happily ever after.

Someone starts a farm.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yogi said:

I hacked episode 5 already.

Nothing happens.

Everyone lives happily ever after.

Someone starts a farm.

You hacked an episode that's not done yet? You sir are a  top notch hacker🙂 and possibly a time traveller!  Deer SIM farm? Whens the release date, ? I'll be at the front of the queue!

Edited by Leeanda

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You hacked an episode that's not done yet? You sir are a  top notch hacker🙂 and possibly a time traveller!  Deer SIM farm? Waiting for its release is nerve-wracking!

I am the bestest in the whole wide world.

"Episode 5: Pickled Vegetables meet Deer". It's a Sim where you play as a deer and try and eat the pickled vegetables before you get shot at by an escaped prisoner.

It has all of your favourite things - pickled vegetables, deer and violence.

Edited by yogi
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

Well I'm definitely going to play that one!😂 The only problem is that if the prisoner is a rubbish shot then the deer will become so fat it won't be able to move!

You can submit that as a suggestion on the in game message forums. It's a secret area in the game. The entrance is under one of the buildings in Pleasant Valley. Or was it somewhere else.

Woh.

That just got way meta.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, yogi said:

Another teaser, for their farm, Will and Astrid adopt a deer with no eyes.

Do you know what they called it?

(this is actual in game dialogue)

Yes it's called Dr!🙂 If I could find out which emoji was "groan" I'd use it now!   

I do indeed like violence and deer,(in game anyway) but alas not pickled veg! And I could well imagine what reaction that suggestion would get on the forum! Anything deer related does not go down well!

9 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Yes it's called Dr!🙂 If I could find out which emoji was "groan" I'd use it now!

Nuh uh.

"Will and Astrid adopt a deer with no eyes. Do you know what they called it?"

No idea.

Unfortunately there were a number of these deer with no eyesight in the region and they found another who'd been attacked and had no legs. What did they call it?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, yogi said:

Nuh uh.

"Will and Astrid adopt a deer with no eyes. Do you know what they called it?"

No idea.

Unfortunately there were a number of these deer with no eyesight in the region and they found another who'd been attacked and had no legs. What did they call it?

I have no idea? Unlucky?☺️

22 minutes ago, yogi said:

Still no idea.

There is one more bit it's a little explicit, so perhaps this is not the place for it.

Oh 🦌 oh🦌oh🦌!😁 What are we going to do with you?  

Best not tell me that one then! You don't want a smack on the hand already!