What ending would you like to have?

Leeanda

I feel like the game is gearing up to have a sad or even dark ending (no pun intended)... and I really really hope I'm wrong, because I detest going to all the effort and energy to finish a game, just to die in the end. My HOPE is that Will and Astrid are able to reconnect and reconcile over the loss of their son, recognizing that through the trial of surviving Great Bear, they're a lot more perseverant than they first thought. I'm hoping that they can fly back to the mainland, leaving the island behind in a bittersweet montage of memories, ala the end of the first Jurassic Park movie. 

Also I demand that we get to shoot Mathis in his stupid face, cause screw that guy...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2021 at 3:41 PM, Leeanda said:

I would like to see all the characters  reunited and left on Great Bear building up a new town from scratch. Just living peacefully away from the rest of the world. 

Just wondered if anyone else had thought about it and what ending you'd like?

I’m really looking forward to episode 5 and all the story lines meeting and finally seeing the “end” of Will and Astrid’s story.  
For me, I hope that their marriage is reconciled and they move forward together, onto their next adventure in this frozen new world.  And what happened to their child?

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2021 at 8:28 AM, Stinky socks said:

Pretty sure he is real, because otherwise, that tea Will has been getting from him would also be imaginary, but it gives a heat buff. Also that fire also heats up food that methuselah is keeping up.

You mean Hobbs' child?

Not necessarily, think of the movie Fight Club, or the book The Giver.  Sometimes your imagination can do things you wouldn’t expect…

• Upvote 1