May 2024 Developer Diary

On 5/15/2024 at 6:27 PM, bysinda said:

I wonder with which update will we get recipes for the recycled can! And what will those be 🤔 

I'm imagining some sort of muffin, like the ones people do in microwave 

Great idea! Some sort of French onion soup would be cool…

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

"French pork and beans soup?"

I mean maybe…. Not sure I’m feeling the “French” in molasses pork and beans though 😂😂

but you just gave me an idea so I’m going tag you in one of my other posts!

We are in the second half of June, but there is no activity. In the May developer diary, only Puma was mentioned and a few mod announcements were made. We are looking forward to the merchant, Hunted Chapter 3 and Decorating Interior Design add-ons. We expect a full update that will make us happy again until December. Of course, the 5th episode :)

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

How about some wild garlic?  

When I was a kid I used to pick and eat something that looked and tasted similar to an onion... We called them wild onions, but not sure they were actually onions.

They were very small... Like the size of a small marble. This was in a rather arid location in western Montana.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Cattleman said:

When I was a kid I used to pick and eat something that looked and tasted similar to an onion... We called them wild onions, but not sure they were actually onions.

They were very small... Like the size of a small marble. This was in a rather arid location in western Montana.

Oh I see..  maybe not the right environmental for those then..

Here the wild garlic grows in forests, hedgerows etc...  

41 minutes ago, Cattleman said:

We called them wild onions, but not sure they were actually onions... They were very small... Like the size of a small marble.

We have those growing in our front yard, they're pretty tasty!

• Upvote 1

Will the Cougar only be in a certain region like the Timberwolves are in Bleak Inlet or will the cougar be in every region?

I'm so excited for this new update, Thank you Raphael and Hinterland!

Edited by PrincessAutumn
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pyroxene said:

What's an unlisted video on YouTube?

They are videos that are ready and uploaded but set to essentially private.

Hinterland usually does this a day or two before the update drops.

There have been 2 unlisted videos since at least Saturday in the Newest Videos playlist.

52 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

They are videos that are ready and uploaded but set to essentially private.

Hinterland usually does this a day or two before the update drops.

There have been 2 unlisted videos since at least Saturday in the Newest Videos playlist.

The hidden videos on the HL channel are very old. These two hidden videos have been on the channel for over 3 years. 

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.78970b81cfc9d6233c51c29c2c0df685.png

I think we should watch this data. This screenshot is from steamdb. We can see that it has some macOS DLC and Windows DLC upadte 50 minutes ago. I think we almost there. That means they are uploading some data to DLC or survival mode. I am prety sure we can get the 5th update in this week. What do you think about that? 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, TWMountain said:

image.thumb.png.78970b81cfc9d6233c51c29c2c0df685.png

I think we should watch this data. This screenshot is from steamdb. We can see that it has some macOS DLC and Windows DLC upadte 50 minutes ago. I think we almost there. That means they are uploading some data to DLC or survival mode. I am prety sure we can get the 5th update in this week. What do you think about that? 

That doesn't mean anything either. Developers update builds on steamdb every day. sometimes they update them 5-6 times a day.

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I think we should just wait and see..   get the beer in,snacks ready and make sure you've got time off work...oh and get a babysitter lol...

It's hard to prepare and free up time when you don't have an exact date. I think we've discussed this topic before 😊

3 minutes ago, Max21 said:

It's hard to prepare and free up time when you don't have an exact date. I think we've discussed this topic before 😊

Well you can still get the beer and snacks in 😊

• Upvote 1