Are custom settings bugged?

Every time i start a new custom game, i use medium gear availability, and then i place all the additional modifiers for gear to their minimum... but i still find like, a TON of stuff everywhere.

I spawned in DP, and without even looting everything, i found:

2 Research books
1 COWICHAN SWEATER!!! | 1 Thin wool sweater | 1 Wool scarf  | 1 Driving gloves
2 boxes of revolver ammo | 2 Revolvers
2 Flares | 1 stim
Hacksaw, hammer, and a prybar
2 coffees | 3 Fizzy drinks | chips, jerky and 2 granola bars |
wood matches
Simple tools

And this isn't including the guaranteed bow and arrow + 3 flares from the memento

I found almost everything i need after like 1 day of looting
What the f***, why is there so much loot?! Is custom bugged or something, because this is ridiculous, it feels like there's even more loot than normal stalker

Unfortunately, the baseline availibility setting affects the amount of loot as well as the type of loot. I don't know if it's a bug or an oversight or what, but I agree it's very annoying, and means the custom menu is misleading.

• Upvote 2

What @xanna said.

I tried a Deadman run with medium BRA when Signal Void just came out, because they didn't make it available for Interloper or low BRA custom at that time.

There were noticeably more reishis, rosehips and cattails than in a low BRA run, even though plant spawns were set to lowest.

Swearing is simply a form of expression, in this case to express a strong feeling. At least that's how I see it being used here, the OP is very passionate about custom loot settings. Personally I am all for people being able to express their feelings accurately. Besides, people only get offended by "swearing" because they've been continuously told to be offended. It's a self manufactured offense.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, odizzido said:

Swearing is simply a form of expression, in this case to express a strong feeling. At least that's how I see it being used here, the OP is very passionate about custom loot settings. Personally I am all for people being able to express their feelings accurately. Besides, people only get offended by "swearing" because they've been continuously told to be offended. It's a self manufactured offense.

I swear  too ....off forum..   it's the rules ,plus there are underage people on here and others who don't like it or feel it's necessary... 

• Upvote 2

I never read forum rules. As to "underage" people and swearing I do not hide language from them. I don't like reinforcing that words are bad or that their bodies are disgusting and they should be ashamed. This is too off topic though and I am bringing new stuff up so this will be my last post on this subject.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, odizzido said:

I never read forum rules. As to "underage" people and swearing I do not hide language from them. I don't like reinforcing that words are bad or that their bodies are disgusting and they should be ashamed. This is too off topic though and I am bringing new stuff up so this will be my last post on this subject.

You can certainly say whatever you want on here, just be prepared for the consequences of your actions.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, odizzido said:

Accepting the Forum Rules is part of the registration process. If you did not read them fully, please review them here as soon as possible. Swearing is indeed against our rules and guidelines. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, odizzido said:

I never said anything about  bodies or being ashamed..  everybody is entitled to their own opinion, beliefs  and however they chose to lead their lives..  

• Upvote 1