Recycled can recipes

JerimiahSettle

There's a whole tab for can recipes, yet there isn't a single one in the game. It would be awesome to cook up broth or soups in it, and since it's smaller it would create a 'small soup portion' that takes less overall ingredients to make. Same with broth, less ingredients, but also only 1 portion. Also, this should make cans lose durability. What else could be cooked in a can? 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JerimiahSettle said:

There's a whole tab for can recipes, yet there isn't a single one in the game. It would be awesome to cook up broth or soups in it, and since it's smaller it would create a 'small soup portion' that takes less overall ingredients to make. Same with broth, less ingredients, but also only 1 portion. Also, this should make cans lose durability. What else could be cooked in a can? 

I’m thinking there will be a few with update 5, maybe some soups or special hot beverages 

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping with the base customisation they will add candles or crude oil lamps using recycled cans, cloth and lamp oil or rendered fat. I'm fond of crafting at night and sleeping in the fishing huts during the day to reduce cabin fever risk.

An ambient light source and long burning fire keeper would be a nice addition to the game.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...