New Official Resources for Content Creators

Admin

tld-streamer-package-forum.thumb.jpg.25e5007217ff5fc4fbebaef08bc7b1bb.jpg

Attention Content Creators:
With the launch of TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, PART FOUR, we have put together some resources for your live streaming and content creating needs:

• Overlays
  • Custom icons & alerts
  • Audio clips
  • and more 

Download the kit now thelongdark.com/streamers

Let us know what you think and if there are other assets you would like to see. Feel free to contact us at contentcreators@hinterland.com

• Upvote 8

I was setting this up in Stream labs and I often use StreamElements for my alerts, however for whatever reason, I can not upload the sound to use as an alerts, so I am using Streamlabs. Which is fine as I have the TLD streams all set up on different scenes.  It looks fantastic. I loved playing around with it to get everything set up.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Max21 said:

Six days ago, I sent an email with content that I would like to appear in "Resources for Content Creators". There is no answer. Why say that "write to us" if there is no feedback? 😞😞😞 

They do have a lot on at the moment... bug fixes etc..

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1

They are also getting ready to wrap up for the holiday season. I'm in a position at my job where we are wrapping up for the holiday season. There is a lot to do and while we try to answer everyone, we can't always do so. Some things have to take priority to get it done in a timely matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 4:09 AM, Max21 said:

Six days ago, I sent an email with content that I would like to appear in "Resources for Content Creators". There is no answer. Why say that "write to us" if there is no feedback? 😞😞😞 

We received your email and will respond soon. We are a small team and wear many hats. Thank you for your patience. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2024 at 1:24 PM, Max21 said:

~70 days 😞😞 @Admin Why write anything if no one responds to emails?

I'd like to ask you to reflect on the fact that you spent a whole month harassing a forum moderator about something they have no control over.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

I'd like to ask you to reflect on the fact that you spent a whole month harassing a forum moderator about something they have no control over.

Please don't write to me, I sense toxicity in your message.   I only dialog with the administration.

11 hours ago, Max21 said:

Please don't write to me, I sense toxicity in your message.   I only dialog with the administration.

I will only reply if you address me directly, as I am doing now. There is no toxicity in my message, I assure you. Only a healthy dose of "dude, calm down."

Edited by ajb1978
typo
  • Upvote 2

Hi @Max21, we've responded to your email and will continue to follow up there moving forward. 

As a heads up, it is against our Forum Community Guidelines to "bump up" topics and "backseat moderate." As we've shared before, we are a very small team and have a lot of tasks on hand. Please be patient with us. 

• Upvote 2