Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

4 hours ago, pandggaming said:

It's interesting, cause the map on the wiki site shows a rainbow at this spot. I'd never seen it before but it seems it's an in game spot for rainbows, in Hushed River Valley.

lol, that's because when ever I find myself in HRV it's usually during a snow storm if not an outright 3 day blizzard.  I'm gonna have to go there now and seek out this phenomena and wait for a good photo opportunity!

• Upvote 1

Hey there. First time posting. Just wanted to say I'm absolutely in love with this game. As an amateur virtual photographer, I just wish it had a photomode with more options to explore. But I'm in awe with the conceptual style and design of its world. Stay safe out there!

TheLongDark_20210829232804.jpg

TheLongDark_20210830225352.jpg

TheLongDark_20210830225533.jpg

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DannyC_VP said:

Hey there. First time posting. Just wanted to say I'm absolutely in love with this game. As an amateur virtual photographer, I just wish it had a photomode with more options to explore. But I'm in awe with the conceptual style and design of its world. Stay safe out there!

Welcome to the Forums!
looks like you already found the most popular thread here.  The game does indeed have some truly spectacular sights definitely worthy of immortalizing on film.  Just wait until you get out to Hushed River Valley or Ash Canyon, you will develop an even greater appreciation for the beauty of the artistry that comprises this world.  
Looking forward to seeing more of your work!  Game on!

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, DannyC_VP said:

TheLongDark_20210829232804.jpg

TheLongDark_20210830225352.jpg

TheLongDark_20210830225533.jpg

Welcome to the forum!  Great first pictures! Hope to see many more!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

thanks!  Even after several years playing the game I still find odd little details I've missed- spotted an oar above the door of a cabin in CH yesterday that I'd never noticed before.

Lol! 😃 Oar above a door? I'm in CH now so I shall have to keep my eyes peeled!  It's surprising how often we don't look up  when searching places!

Edited by Leeanda

Astrid's Strange Adventure, part 2
Spoiler warning (maybe). Some weird moments from story mode EP3. Happy #screenshotsaturday ! :)
// Gun Tech.

"Are you Methusaleh? Have you seen Will?"

1.thumb.jpg.6ef4542e83484e31b36ae69b16080bee.jpg

"I'm sorry, I don't have time for chores, Grey Mother. Have you seen a plane?"

2.thumb.jpg.e5d962a04c86559c1ef1411060bb7bf5.jpg

"Well, here's his parka. Maybe my hardcase is around here?"

3.thumb.jpg.a7432af480f914f0da92ef7325d11fe2.jpg

"Ah, there's my meds. Let's get to Perseverance Mills! I don't need Will anymore."

4.thumb.jpg.36c3320422645fd1edc691565c6d9c40.jpg

;)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gun Tech. said:

Astrid's Strange Adventure, part 2
Spoiler warning (maybe). Some weird moments from story mode EP3. Happy #screenshotsaturday ! :)
// Gun Tech.

"Are you Methusaleh? Have you seen Will?"

1.thumb.jpg.6ef4542e83484e31b36ae69b16080bee.jpg

"I'm sorry, I don't have time for chores, Grey Mother. Have you seen a plane?"

2.thumb.jpg.e5d962a04c86559c1ef1411060bb7bf5.jpg

"Well, here's his parka. Maybe my hardcase is around here?"

3.thumb.jpg.a7432af480f914f0da92ef7325d11fe2.jpg

"Ah, there's my meds. Let's get to Perseverance Mills! I don't need Will anymore."

4.thumb.jpg.36c3320422645fd1edc691565c6d9c40.jpg

;)

Great pics! How did you get the higher angle on grey mother?

Not in other episodes, I just goated her out of PV and through the Dam Control Room window. This is still EP3. In part 1, she met Jeremiah (he was sleeping) and got into CH and into the Aurora Elevator Mine (the wrong way). A while ago I got Will out of EP1 and 2 to say hello to Molly and look for Astrid. No Astrid, no timberwolves in PV for him. 😢

As always no cheats or mods.

Angle, hm I play at max FOV, that's probably it.