What would you like to see in the merchandise store?

Leeanda

1 minute ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

can't make rabbit skin mitts without breaking a couple of rabbit necks

(can't make a omelet without breaking a couple eggs pun)

Fake fur lol...     

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

besides I'm sure there are farms for that kind of stuff. and of course, rabbits breed like well... Rabbits!

I'm a pacifist and a huge animal lover...   I don't even kill wasps or bees and I have a massive phobia of both.😁

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

ah I see that's fair and not even wasps?!?! wasps are jerks.

They are the devil's work but nope not even wasps...   Besides if I see one I'm gone lol😂

the canned goods in the long dark would be cool, pork and beans, tomato soup, and even dog food for your furry friend seems cool and they can survive the shipping process because they're canned. I have three dogs and I feel like the dog food would be pretty nice for them and I've never had pork and beans but i'd like to try. MREs would be pretty cool too.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

@Leeanda I just had a hilarious idea for the game. being able to throw cans at things would be funny because with Will's body build, he could for sure throw a can like a quarterback

Lol..  throwing dog food at the wolves does sounds funny😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

Lol..  throwing dog food at the wolves does sounds funny😁

it makes like a CONK! sound when it hits something. Oh, I just remembered my in-game mailbag idea for something similar to the moose pouch and we could do that for merch say a satchel with either "Milton Postal Service" with an MPS logo as well or it could have "Great Bear Postal Service" with of course GBPS in the same space, either way, it would be a nice bag to have. It'd probably be similar to my WW1 German field bag reproduction which is 1 big pouch and it has a smaller velcro pouch in front. My bag is canvas (I think) and canvas I kind of expensive so it could be made out of something else.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

it makes like a CONK! sound when it hits something. Oh, I just remembered my in-game mailbag idea for something similar to the moose pouch and we could do that for merch say a satchel with either "Milton Postal Service" with an MPS logo as well or it could have "Great Bear Postal Service" with of course GBPS in the same space, either way, it would be a nice bag to have. It'd probably be similar to my WW1 German field bag reproduction which is 1 big pouch and it has a smaller velcro pouch in front. My bag is canvas (I think) and canvas I kind of expensive so it could be made out of something else.

Lol...

A satchel or backpack would be neat..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

we have a hatchet as well so a knife like the hunting knife in-game would be cool. and of course, postcards or posters would be awesome. now that I think of it, it would be super awesome if hinterland bought an actual DHC-2 beaver (the plane in-game) and painted it after Will's plane put it out in front of their building (where ever that is)

• Like 1

what about something like a wolf crossing sign that might be something cool to hang up on your wall? or a Blackrock prison notepad. Some cardboard matches with an orca gas station logo (because usually, gas stations sell cardboard and not wood matches.) A t-shirt with a diagram of either the hunting rifle or revolver.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

I just had another idea for something. many miners wore dog tags as I'm guessing after cave-ins or other mining accidents some bodies wouldn't be recognizable so perhaps we could get a dog tag as well. From images, it seems that many were circles with a number and a name, and on some (probably with this one) the name of the mine so for example Milton, GB, or Blackrock, GB. A custom name and number could be typed in the number could be anything from your favorite number to a football player's number but dog tags would be an awesome addition to the store none the less.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1