What would you like to see in the merchandise store?

Leeanda

Stickers for laptops, phone covers, water bottles, cars, etc of the Hinterland logo, the difficulty level logos, the jackrabbit transport logo, the hatchet (I'd snatch that in an instant) and maybe more.

More hoodie designs

Lots of mugs in stock (I still don't have one.  Anyone willing to sell theres? 😅)

• Upvote 3

I'm an absolute sucker for merch that looks like merch of the fictional brands in the game. The current merch has a few tings, like the Jackrabbit Transport merch, Milton Town T-shirt, and Big Moose Kicks coffee mug.

I'd have a T-shirt or whatever with North Star Charters, Mystery Lake tours, Go! Energy, Trans-Island Railway, etc, etc. What other brands or organisations are there that would work?

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, xanna said:

I'm an absolute sucker for merch that looks like merch of the fictional brands in the game. The current merch has a few tings, like the Jackrabbit Transport merch, Milton Town T-shirt, and Big Moose Kicks coffee mug.

I'd have a T-shirt or whatever with North Star Charters, Mystery Lake tours, Go! Energy, Trans-Island Railway, etc, etc. What other brands or organisations are there that would work?

I survived BlackRock prison only to find I'm stuck on an ice covered island?😁

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

how about real rabbit skin mitts? It'd be pretty nice to own rabbitskin mitts, mukluks would be pretty cool as well.

Nooo.... Not real bunnies🥺😊