Rifle wise I agree with you 100%.    .. definitely the curators..  😊 

The revolvers aren't really my thing and I've only found two new ones but the foresters looks better to me..so far.. 

I haven't found any bows because I won't go to hrv to get one and I can't go to FA for the sports one(if that's where it is)  but the sports one looks cool.   Not that I can shoot anything with the bow anyway😁

Vaughn's Rifle for me- the weight gain is great.  The decay rate is not an issue for me with the milling machine and the huge amount of scrap metal in the game.

Spelunker's lantern looks cool, but as fuel is an infinite resource it's not a big gain.  Hope we get a few more variants with the remaining updates- another axe would be fun!

I like the sports bow, it’s nice and light and I tend to horde things so I like the light things that why I also like the wardens revolver. It also aims super fast.

I would like the sports bow to be able to be fixed though, I don’t see any option for it to be able to be mended. Which means once it’s broken , it’s broken 🤷‍♀️

Haven't found too many, but I like both Barb and Vaughn's equally. 

Vaughn's reduced weight was a GODSEND during the start when I was 100% nomadic and had to always keep enough on me to survive while having room to collect rare stuff & move quickly too, the more responsive firing is nice too but I don't tend to spray n' pray with the 303s 😜

Barb's is so gorgeous looking though I tend to use it more nowadays with the extra pack space I've got. Extra durability is great, and best of all are the more precise sights. Awesome IMO

• Upvote 2

I actually quite enjoy the look of Vaughn's Riffle. Something about the "held together with duct tape" feel that calls to me.

Woodwright's Bow is beautiful, but the weight reduction of the Sport Bow is fantastic.

Also a fan of the Warden's Pistol, another weapon that I love for the look.

Apologies if this is an off-topic post, but when did the Spelunker's Lantern started spawning in Interloper? Was doing my bear pelt collecting rounds around TWM and to my surprise found the red lantern on a cave near Eric's Falls. I distinctly remember it not spawning beforehand.