Milestones this week

xanna

Wow nice! 

Ive had a few achievements this week as well. 
1. Finally completed Hopeless Rescue 

2. Completed  hunted 1 and 2

3. Earned Cold Fusion badge for 100 days outside

Can’t wait for the update at the end of the month for console

• Like 1

My personal best before this week was 126 days in my first ever run. Since then I did a lot of short games exploring and playing Interloper, challenges and story mode. Since the DLC I've been back doing a long survivor run and I'm currently on something like 140 days :fire:

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, TonyInPleasantValley said:

Jelly @Merrak!! I am so close, but need the mending skill and that is going slow. I just made a fair amount of progress on it moving from TWM to FA, so maybe in a week or two I will join you as a Skilled Survivor. Fingers crossed!  This is, IMHO, the best one of bunch to get! Congrats!

The hardest for me to get (and ultimately the last) was the archery skill. I just had to commit to taking down any animals along the way to wrap it up.

You'll get there! This was my 500 day achievement character. I'm certain you'll be able to reach it soon too!

I am at around 335 days? Got archery by just going ape on killing bunnies! TWM has three clutches of them around the hut, so I would kill all of them, then head to PV and kill all along the way, then move to Carter Dam and take out more bunnies. That made it go quickly. And I am pretty sure I have gotten the sewing one on other runs a LOT quicker than this time so not sure why it is taking so long. I am trying to do a better job of avoiding or killing wolves and bear instead of letting them rip me and my clothes to shreds. That might have a lot to do with it. I even consider just fixing all clothing I find, but that seems a waste of resources so (so far) I have resisted doing that. I have 150 or so pieces of cloth so I could just pound through it...but feels against the grain of the game. Again, congrats on a super achievement!!

• Upvote 1

Hit 150 days, and killed a moose with my bow!

Not my first moose, technically it's my second, but my first since I started playing harder custom mode. I got one on my first-ever run on Voyageur, with a rifle, but that was yonks ago and somehow this still feels like a first now I'm a more Serious Player™️ .

Edited by xanna
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1