Milestones this week

xanna

20 minutes ago, xanna said:

Having a suspiciously easy time in Ash Canyon, and I got the technical backpack tonight. First time I've ever had the tech backpack and the moose satchel at the same time. Feel the capacity, +15 kilos, baby!

Congrats!   It's a good feeling isn't it.. all that space for loot!😁

On 4/13/2023 at 11:38 PM, xanna said:

Having a suspiciously easy time in Ash Canyon, and I got the technical backpack tonight. First time I've ever had the tech backpack and the moose satchel at the same time. Feel the capacity, +15 kilos, baby!

But am I still overburdened? You better believe it

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been playing a few Interloper games instead of my usual Custom, and I just got the Efficient Machine badge (survive 500 days total).

I didn't think I'd done that much in the standard modes; I definitely wasn't expecting it. 😁
Badge_feat_efficientMachine.webp.d90c9ecc64f0236d0a4c5c20a502cb5f.webp

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, xanna said:

I've been playing a few Interloper games instead of my usual Custom, and I just got the Efficient Machine badge (survive 500 days total).

I didn't think I'd done that much in the standard modes; I definitely wasn't expecting it. 😁

Congrats👍😊

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 11:07 AM, xanna said:

Congratulations! 

49 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Not a proper milestone but I have just finished crafting everything and all the recipes...    that bear coat actually took longer to make than nearly everything else put together😁

Definitely counts as a milestone - well done!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, xanna said:

Definitely counts as a milestone - well done!

Thank you..   it's the first time I've actually made half the clothing...   Not much need to on pilgrim..  but they'll come in handy if I get one of my weird bugs and the weather goes nuts😁

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, xanna said:

I wasn't even trying! I expected this was something I'd do in another 1000 hours, on a day 500+ run when I was all out of other things to do.

Lol. That's usually the way it goes..      kind of like wolves spawning right in front of you..   just when you least expect it😊

• 1 month later...