Favorite character?

RingoA

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Not sure I really have one but I do always use Astrid in survival and I've grown rather accustomed to her .. Methuselah and grey mother are ok too.

I have no idea who heller or vachon are 😁

Heller and vachon are convicts in ep4. 

Heller is the one that first started calling you a dog and vachon is..well, vachon. Theres not much to say about vachon really. He's just the nicer one out of mathis's main gang. 

1 minute ago, RingoA said:

Heller and vachon are convicts in ep4. 

Heller is the one that first started calling you a dog and vachon is..well, vachon. Theres not much to say about vachon really. He's just the nicer one out of mathis's main gang. 

Oh right thanks...  I did play it but ignored all the talking ..

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I've gotta say Father Thomas. It's easy to dismiss him as a stock character or a dim witted priest, but his dedication the the town and its survivors is impressive to me. When his flock was running for the hills, he stayed behind to care for the injured. He seems to carry little resentment for those who abandoned him, caring only for the future and what trials or blessings it will bring the survivors. 

Hinterland didn't make him an insane fundamentalist or a backward-minded zealot. He was an honest and kind man who was called to heal the sick. To see a priest depicted as such was refreshing and touching in a setting dominated by cold indifference and death.

All that aside I love Mathis

Edited by Sasharr
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...