How long to stone a bunny?

Leeanda

26 minutes ago, odizzido said:

Also is it really 50 feet? It's so embarrassing that a canadian company would use feet...

Thinking about it I'm not sure now! But surely at 50metres you wouldn't be able to see a bunny never mind hit one?!

On 8/11/2021 at 6:40 PM, odizzido said:

Also is it really 50 feet? It's so embarrassing that a canadian company would use feet...

Imperial units are still use a lot in Canada. Especially in the construction and aerospace industries. 

Edited by Nogen
Wording

6 hours ago, Nogen said:

Imperial units are still use a lot in Canada. Especially in the construction and aerospace industries. 

It's awful, but somewhat understandable as we only finished switching in the 80s. I remember going into the hardware store and someone asked me a question and I said I needed a 56cm thing and they looked at me like I was speaking klingon. But I will be part of the change and stick with metric like the rest of the world does. We will only get stuck on some inferior system if people allow it.

8 hours ago, odizzido said:

It's awful, but somewhat understandable as we only finished switching in the 80s. I remember going into the hardware store and someone asked me a question and I said I needed a 56cm thing and they looked at me like I was speaking klingon. But I will be part of the change and stick with metric like the rest of the world does. We will only get stuck on some inferior system if people allow it.

I still work in feet,inches etc and I refuse to start learning unnecessary stuff at my time of life! There are much more important and fun things to do 😁

• Upvote 1